(48) Sebastian Vettel

Sebs pov

I had just got back from Silverstone after visiting the base for strategies and race business, I had been away for almost 2 months and Y/N was by her self the whole time. She messaged me when she went out with friends which was once a week but that's it. She also had her own work to keep ontop of some of it she could do at home but others she had to go in. Anyways!

I walked up the steps to our shared apartment and unlocked the door putting my suitcase down as soon as I got in. I ran into the kitchen, then the livingroom, then the bathroom and lastly the bedroom but there was no sign of her. Yes I was home early but I wanted to be greeted... I didn't have the best time away and she was always the person to lighten my mood.

I sighed as I sat on the sofa, a wave of loneliness and sadness washed over me and a tear slipped down my cheek as I thought of how much I missed her.

I missed her more now knowing I could see her at anytime than when I knew I had to wait. So I sent her a text not to show me being needy but to let her know i was home so she didn't rush.

Heya my love I was wondering when you where coming home? I got back early :)

I frowned as I didn't get a reply within at least 10 minutes and I stood up and walked to the bedroom to then collapse on the king size bed she spends most her nights alone in.

The sheets smelt like her and I longed to be in her arms, I closed my eyes for a moment but heard a key enter the door and jumped to my feet.

Y/N's pov

I got sebs message but completely forgot to reply, I was so tired I've been working all day without a break.

I slowly unlocked the door incase seb was sleeping and then opened it with a click.

When I looked up into the apartment I saw seb, I could tell he was feeling all the emotions just because of the way his blue eyes looked at me, they glassed over with tears and so did my (Y/E/C) eyes.

I immediately ran into his arms as they opened for me and he wrapped them around my waste and picked me up giving me the go ahead to wrapped my legs around him "you don't know how much I missed you" I told him and he sniffled while nuzzling my neck "oh trust me I have a good idea" he huffed and carried me through to the bedroom "I don't want to be away from you again..." He said while laying me ontop of him "I don't wanna be away from you either dear but it'll happen again" I said honestly

"Oh I knowwwww" he sighed and nuzzled into me again "but I need you" he huffed and peppered me with kisses making up for the ones that I couldn't receive. It wasn't long before I cupped his face in my hands and smashed my lips onto his not being able to resist the urge not to.

It didn't get heated but it did get very passionate, he placed his hands on the sides of my face and deepened the while stroking his thumb over my cheek.

We finally pulled apart to catch our breath and I stared into his ocean-like eyes
"I love you so much" I told him and he placed his forehead against mine and closed his eyes "I love you too darling" He whispered while pulling me down so my head was on his chest and we where now cuddling together not wanting to be apart for a second.

"Babe?" I asked and he hummed in response and I yawned

"You need to get some sleep schaz" he mumbled and kissed the top of my head

I hummed and nuzzled into his chest while I allowed my eyes to slowly shut "I'm really glad.." I mumbled "I needed you" I finished before I drifted off to sleep in the arms of the man I love so dearly

Word count 718
My first one shot lol, give me some pointers if you think it could be better but please don't be rude :)