*REQUEST* BRADLEY SCANES

Even before working at redbull you, max and Victoria had been bestfriend's since childhood.

You use to stay over at the Verstappens household very often since you parents worked in FI and you couldn't go with them.

Both yours and Max's dream was to work and be apart of the F1 team. So when you found out that max had gotten into the redbull racing F1 team you couldn't be more proud of him. At this point of course you where still studying but soon graduated from your course of management and PR work.

That's when you where promoted to working for red bull with max as his personal assistant and he couldn't be more happy nor more proud that his bestfriend was working by his side. He always thought of you as a sister and thanked the stars he could keep an eye on you.

Later in the year max introduced you to Kelly and you both got along from the start talking about both of your different encounters with max. She spoke about all the things she wanted for her and his future which where similar to his dreams too.

The way max looked at Kelly was flawless. She always wore a million dollar smile and he looked at her as of she was utterly priceless. You could never imagine the Dutch Redbull driver max verstappen being so utterly inlove with someone.
Max a few years later then had a family with Kelly and Penelope which is all they ever wanted...

"Max I found a new trainer for you as you asked for" you said while you walked into the redbull hq with multiple different papers.

"That's great when is he coming" he smiled and took some papers from you and set them down on a table.

"He's coming any minute now, I've not met him in person yet, his name is Bradley scanes and he's legit so don't worry. We contacted through calls and emails." You informed and max nodded looking at the papers.

"Awesome! Is that him?" He asked looking at the door and you spun round "I believe so" you said and walked toward the door.

'he looks fucking good' you thought as your face flushed red
"Hello are you Bradley?" You asked and he nodded "I am indeed" he chuckle and walked in.
"Ah Mr verstappen! Nice to meet you" you chuckled knowing max doesn't like formalities.

"Please just call me Max. And y/n will tell you what you need cause I have to go" he said and put his jacket on.

A month later

After being unattracted to males your age you thought that you where incapable of a loving relationship.

But since you where working alongside Bradley and max you had other thoughts now... Well he was unattracted to you since he was happily married. But beside his good looks he was funny and kind... He was different.

Sadly tho you had to put up with loving him from a distance and that's just what you did

Littledream223