(78?) Lando norris (non romantic)

Y/n and the dutch driver max verstappen had been dating for a total of 6 months now this was after lando Norris himself tried to convince you on multiple occasions to steer clear of any relationship with max.
He tried to tell her that 'hes not good for you!' or the 'he won't treat you right' and the 'hes too violent' and all the other excuses he could think of.
Of course this didn't work and she ended up falling for the Dutch anyways. She sighed at the though of landos excuses.

After the two lovers announced that they where officially together after a month of them secretly dating lando grew distant and cold on y/n and y/n only. He avoided her when max was around and just anytime he saw her. He would give her cold stares often and would pass disrespectful remarks when it was only him and her around.
He rarely every hung out with her nor did he text herd. They never laughed when she went out her way to finally get a minute with him to ask what was happening.

Today she had, had enough of it all.

She strolled down past Daniel, seb and lewis toward the brown haired Brit. Finally managing to get him on his own this week.

She placed a hand on his shoulder and turned him around to look at her, as soon as she did he rolled his eyes "y/n don't you get it I don't want to talk to you, I told you I don't want to talk anymore" he sighed and tried to walk away.

"Lando listen! Just for a minute?" She pleaded and he rolled his eyes again.
"No" he bluntly told her and started to walk away. Knocking shoulders with the Dutch driver himself in the process.

"Lando!" He called and the McLaren driver once again rolled his eyes and turned around to looked at the redbull driver. He was seriously not interested in what this idiot had to say. Nor did he even care, he just wanted to leave, he didn't care about either of them, they could leave the country and never see him again for all lando cared.

"I. Don't. Want. To. Talk. Max" he smiled irritatedly and sighed while running a hand through his curls as he shook his head.

"No listen here. You've been ignoring y/n for ages with no explanation! You've been treating her like shit on your shoe for what!? She deserves answers and your not giving her them no matter how many times she asks for them! Give her something" the taller male tried but failed instead lando once again walked away.

"You know what lando" she started and stepped Infront of her lover to see her old bestfriend. She watched as he stopped dead in his tracks by didn't turn around.

"Ignore me all you want. I've had enough of thinking, crying and blaming myself for this. Worrying about wether I did something wrong to you or not." Lando Turned around slowly to look at the female. She had no hope left in her voice for there friendship it was just the voice of deflation. She was tired of it all.

"Its not fair... What happened to always being there for eachother? Now you stand and tell me I can leave the country, leave F1, never talk to you again? You use to be so nice and cool" she scoffed and shook her head tiredly "I don't even recognise you anymore" she sighed.

Lando quickly stepped forward worriedly "what do you mean?" He asked I desperation. Hoping she hadn't snipped at the final thread on there friendship. He thought he didn't care, he thought they could leave and never come back and he would be fine but boy was he wrong. He didn't want her gone, he didn't want her anywhere else.

"Your just not the same anymore" she said quietly and turned to walk past Max again. She walked away on her own with a tear falling down her cheek. She shook her head as her heart shattered.
She wished for support on her choices especially who she loved and wanted to be with.
She wished for someone to listen.. some to genuinely listen and that was lando up until 5 months ago.. it wasn't him, he changed and she couldn't let him mess with her head while she needed to focus on her career and relationship.

He treated her like shit and that's the bottom line. He wasn't going to get away with it and so y/n walked away from the whole thing