but she was you .... (request for George)

She looked at him with a bright smile as he done an press conference, making it hard for him to look away.

It wasn't until the press shoved microphones in his face for him to answer questions that he looked away "George! George do you have a girlfriend? Or are you interested in anyone?" They asked constantly.

"Uhm I am interested in someone yes" he nodded and the look on the females face at the back dropped slightly. He saw a sparkle in her eye but he didn't realize it was a coat of tears
"Who is this mysterious girl?" They then asked and he shook his head "I don't believe I can share... She's too special" he grinned from ear to ear as he spoke. Of course the crowd made its 'aww's' of disappointment but it didn't change the drivers mind.

Y/n slowly stood up and made her way out of the room calmly, feeling a ache in her chest as the heart wrenching words fell from George's mouth.

She was just a photographer who captured the best, most heartbreaking, memorable and coolest moments in F1 history. She had met George a few months ago but even tho it was a short while ago they had a great connection and everything was easy, the talking, smiling, laughing, joking , seriousness. everything just felt perfect and everyone noticed.

Obviously her becoming a big part of F1 after showing her results to the drivers by direct message she became well known in the paddock and circuit so she did spend alot of time with them all.

She was easily recognised by fans and took loads of pictures with her little fanbase as well as singing a couple of things and taking pictures on her own camera to post on her social platforms of course all of this would mean gaining hate too. With a growing fanbase you get a growing hatebase to if that's what you can call it.

She frequently got messages or comments slating her pictures or her working with the boys saying she only done it to be apart of there lives which just wasn't true.
Yes it was an absolute dream to work with the drivers themselves but It was her passion to take beautiful pictures and share them with the whole world that's what she truly wanted.

She sighed as she thought about her journey whilst walking to non other than lando Norris's motorhome.

She knocked a few times before the door would eventually open revealing the Brit himself.

"Hey y/n did you do it?" He asked with a childish grin that came to a halt as he noticed the frown on her face "no?" He guessed and she nodded.
"He started going on about another girl... I don't know lando he doesn't see me the same way" she frowned and walked into his motorhome after he moved to the side.

"That's impossible y/n he told me so himself. He really does like you, he's been defending your name and work this whole time... He also looks for you in the crowd of cameramen... He likes you he does!" He argued eagerly knowing he was right.

Non of the two had the guts to tell eachother how they felt and lando was stuck in the middle "okay... I'll try again" she said and stood up with a new smile..

"Good" he nodded and look towards the door to see George looking over with a smile only she could bring him

"Try what again?" He smiled and walked over to her.
"O-oh uhm nothing..." She stuttered and watched as lando walked towards the door.
"I'll leave you both to it. Don't make a mess" he smirked and shut the door.

"What's he on about?" George questioned again and y/n rubbed the back of her neck.
"W-well I've been feeling... Uhm like I like you... I was g-going to tell you after the press conference thing but uhm... You were in about someone else..." George nodded and frowned taking the shorter females hands into his own.

"But.. she was you" he stated and his smile returned as she looked up at him in shock "you were on about me..." She asked and he nodded "yeah... I didn't want to tell you incase you didn't feel the same... But uhm i really like you too..." He nodded and pulled her into a hug before she could even process what was going on.
He wrapped both arms securely around her and placed his forehead ontop of the h/c haired girls head while closing his eyes.

"I'm all yours now ..." He mumbled and she smiled "I'm glad she was me" she chuckled and layed her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat as it soothed her mind

tooprof1lfc