Lewis Hamilton (04)

Y/n watched as Lewis's car spun off the track in lighting speed crashing straight into the edge of the barrier.

His car split in two and went up in flames. Toto threw his headset down not even concerned of how the driver was.

"Is he okay!?" She called out to the engineers

"Lewis can you hear me?" One of them asked while another called a red flag.

The driver's came into the pit lane and stared at their screens, valtteri walking over to the poor h/c hair girl "he'll be okay..." He mumbled trying to reassure her.

'Hmm' is all she said as she watched the screen like a hawk "there's no response" the engineer said as help arrived to the scene, the fire was being put out but there was still no sign to say if Lewis was okay, not until his body was seen getting pulled out of the wreckage, y/n's heart dropped and her breath caught in her throat.

Her thoughts ran from one scenario to the next "he's not okay" she mumbled and a son escaped her mouth.

He was taken to the closets hospital and so she got a lift from seb so she could see him.

"He'll be okay, he's not going to let something like that stop him y/n" he smiled while giving her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. She nodded and walked into the place that felt like a graveyard.

"I-im here to see Lewis, Lewis hamilton" she said quietly "he's not in a condition for visitors" the receptionist said in a monotoned voice.

"Please, he's my fiancé, I have to see him or at least let me talk to his doctors" she begged and the lady rolled her eyes "go to room ***" she sighed and y/n didn't bother to thank her. She just rushed to the room and heard all the machines beeping, she looked through the window and saw stitches up his chest and across his face as well as bandages getting placed over them.

He was filled with small cuts, bruises and burns all across his body.

"Is he going to be alright?" She asked the nurse who walked out of his room

"I can't discuss that information with you.. but I reassure you were doing everything we can" she said in a sympathetic voice..

"Can I go in and see him?" Y/n asked desperately and the nurse nodded "just don't touch the bandages" she smiled softly and walked away, a face full of guilt.

So the petite girl walked in and sat next to her fiancé, holding his hand as if it was the most fragile thing in the world, like if she was to hold it the wrong way it would break.

"Please be okay" she whispered, voice breaking with they few words.

She felt his hand squeeze a little and her head shot up to see that he still wasn't conscious and it was just a reaction.

"Don't leave just yet" she added "I'm right here, I'll be here when you wake up and you'll race again, you'll win your 8th championship and you'll make me so proud like you always do!" She rushed her words in a sense of trying to beg him to wake up

"Forgive me" is all he whispered

"Lewis? Lewis babe, you hear me?" She asked with a smile as he squeezed her hand

"Forgive me" he whispered again with the mask over his face to help him breath

And then the machine monitoring his heart rate slowed down and she watched it.

"No, no,no  don't give up yet! You still have races to win! And max to beat, seb to joke with, Toto you have to make him angry again" she tried but the grip on his hand loosened and the machine stopped beeping.

The nurses rushed in and started giving him CPR, pushing her to the back of the room for her to witness the horrific scene "he's gone" one of them said after wiping the sweat off of her forehead.

"We're sorry" she said sympathetically as she turned to the wreck of a girl, her face was full of tear stains, bloodshot eyes and puffy cheeks with messy hair....

At this point her legs have gave way and she was sobbing on the ground hands over her mouth, eyes widened in shock, and disbelief.

"He can't be gone" she whispered

"He can't, try again! He's not gone!" She hiccuped "try again! Try again!" She repeated while she sobbed

One week later

Y/n hadn't let her house nor the room.... All the memories flooding her mind and making it unbearable to move...

*One memory*

Yn wake up! Lewis laughed as he poked her cheek come on! I made pancakes! He whispered in your ears

Five more minutes love she mumbled and turned to the side

You said that an hour ago he pouted and got onto the bed

I'm tired she complained and Lewis wrapped his arms around the small girl we'll stay here then he gave in and kisses the back of her head.

*Now*

"It's not fair!" She screamed as she picked up a photo of them and threw it at the wall watching the frame shatter.

She hugged her knees to her chest and buried her head into them remembering his last words

'forgive me' is what he told her but she couldn't... She couldn't forgive him for leaving her on her own... Just a couple of days before the wedding...

She thought she would never forgive him for this... Never