*REQUEST* COUSIN CHARLOTTE

Because you where the CEO of a big company you werent able to see your you get cousin Charlotte as much as you liked.

She completely adored you but you lived all the way in Switzerland whilst she live in Monaco with her boyfriend Charles.

Since she was younger Charlotte always looked up to you. You where her reason for wanting to study in Geneva in the first place.

Even though you knew the young lady could look after herself. Her parents gave you the task of keeping an eye on her. This task proved itself challenging as you worked alot of the time and barely even had anytime for yourself let alone to look after anyone else.
Even so you remembered how much confidence Charlotte gained while you driver her in your black porche when you picked her up after a lecture and everyone stared at you both. Even when you both just walked down the street together.

That was all before she moved back to Monaco with Charles. you where actually going to see them in 4 days neither of you could be more excited.

*Ring* *ring*

"Hey Charlotte I've already got my-" you cut yourself off after hearing a sniffle, instantly knowing something was up.

"Are you okay Charlotte?" You asked worriedly

"You c-cant come to Monaco.. Charles tested positive for covid so we have to self isolate" she sniffed again and your stomach dropped. A the excitement you felt a second ago drained itself from your body.

"Oh are you both coping okay?" You asked and sat down in the edge of the bed a little disappointed.

"Yeah we are coping... I was just looking forward to seeing you, but now it's ruined and I'll not get another chance, your always working and this is the only free time you had!" She frowned and placed her hand on her knee.

"I know but listen, I'll figure something out soon okay, just get well and don't do too much. Make sure your eating properly and you'll be better in no time!" You reassured.

After talking on the phone for a little longer you hung up and sat in the bed feeling very deflated.

With Charlotte

Charles sat in the couch with a shattered Charlotte beside him "I'm sorry mi amor I didn't mean to catch it. I was careful" he frowned and she didn't answer him.

Her heart was shattered in two as she hadn't seen you in 2 years and this was her first time with your busy schedule.

The only thing he was able to do was hug her and rock her from side to side while promising he'll make it up to her.

And he done just that.

3 weeks later

You flew into Monaco a week ago and stayed with Carlos sainz. You became friends with him in this past week since Charles asked him a favour so you could go to the Monaco GP.

"Do you want to come with?" You asked as you walked down the steps of his house and he smiled "I, yes I do" he nodded and followed you down "are you sure? That this is okay" he asked and you nodded "of course".

You both walked down the streets of Monaco towards where Charles and Charlotte lived.

You rang the doorbell with Carlos standing beside. You had the biggest smile on your face as you stood at the other side of the door.

Charlotte was heard yelling to Charles before opening the door. Charles ran down the stairs quickly as to see Charlotte's reactions to her surprise.

"Stop running in th- Y/N!?" She gasped as she turned to face you. Before you had a chance to reply she threw her arms around you knocking you both into Carlos. With tears sparkling in her eyes and her million dollar smile back on her face Charles couldn't think of a moment he had seen her any happer.

"Wait... Why are you with Carlos?" She smirked.

Celeste_526

A/N MIGHT TO PART 2... NOT SURE