*request!* Zhou

Y/n frowned as they where in the apartment, zouh had just started out at F1 and y/n was more than happy to support him although she wasnt as happy about keeping their relationship a secret infact she wanted every girl who flirted with him to know he was hers.

"whats on your mind?" her secret lover asked and she looked up from the hard laminated floor she was looking at
"nothing.. im okay" she lied and smiled as she did.
"dont lie love... tell me" he said as he walked round the couch with two cups of coffee. he then sat down and handed her one has her lips parted to speak again.
"i was... just thinking about if we announced or just showed we were together..." she mumbled while circling her cup with her index finger nervously.

"not this again y/n. you know i'd love to but i dont want to risk you getting hated or getting shouted at... i dont want you getting hurt"he frowned and put his left arm round the back of her neck and rested on the back of the chair as he turned his body to face her slightly.

"but i dont care about all that zouh! i want to be with you! all the time i dont want to watch you race on the TV i want to be with your team listening to the team radio, watching you with them and seeing you come into the pit lane to congratulate you! i wanna be apart of your life" whilst talking y/n had placed the cup down and turned to face him, dragging her legs to cross one ontop of the other facing him fully.

"not yet..." the boy sighed and stood up "how can i prove i love you? that i want you to be around me all the time...?" he asked and took her hands into his

she frowned and looked down onto the couch before looking back up "kiss me" she whispered and he nodded with a cheeky smile on his face before leaning in slowly towards her. his eyes flickered to her lips and her eyes constantly before he was only an inch away, thats when they fluttered shut and the gap between them was sealed. he lifted his hand up to her face and cupped her cheek pulling her deeper into the kiss if humanly possible.

she smiled into the kiss feeling a little better but still a little worried incase one day he would have enough of her, of course she wouldnt tell him this, she wouldnt want him to go now, and she just wanted to be with him. thats all she ever wanted...

even so she wants it so bad, she would respect his decision and stay quiet even tho it was really bothering her

Pt 1 of three sorry it's short. Work has been a pain 

Stormy_Story_