*REQUEST* MAX

Y/n and max had been teammates for 2 years now, the whole of the redbull team could see the tension between them everytime they fought but after an hour or so of them being away they'd be perfectly fine.

What they didn't know that they where a special type of buddies... Yes fuck buddies

As the race was going max and y/n were P2 and 3 it wasn't such an important race to max but for y/n if was her home race so it was everything to win for her.
She sighed in irritation as she couldn't get past  Lewis who led the race

She took the turn on the inside and Lewis made the turn on the outer side so y/n's wheel had slightly past the rival driver.

She sped up to get past fully on the straight and slowed down on the next corner, when she heard that max was now p2 she was happy for him of course but it meant he could take this away from him and she didn't want that to happen, she could handle it if it was a different team but if it was max she would be fuming.

Just as she thought that her back tire was hit and she spun off of the track with the Dutch himself, she slammed her hands on the steering wheel as she knew there was no chance of her getting this race win now.

She quickly turned her engine off and waited on the all clear to get out.

When she finally got out she shook her head as it was a red flag because ofnthe Debris on the track, she looked to see that seb still had to pass by as well as a few other drivers. He slowed right down as max walked over to her, he placed a hand on her shoulder but she shrugged it off and walked off over to the Aston Martin car, she peered into the halo and he waved her onto the car, Daniel had done the same for max so the track could just get cleared straight away.

Y/n waved a thanks to seb before he gave a thumbs up and started driving slowly.

Small time skip

Y/n was fuming her teammates kept telling her she had done a great job but she wasn't convinced, it made her more angry by the fact she had just gotten P1 so close to winning and her own teammate had crashed her out.

She shook her head and made her way to her motorhome to get changed and cool down.

As she did she hears a knock on the door, she opened it while in her sports bra and looked to see max.

"I dont want to see you." She said simply and tried to close the door

"Y/n I'm sorry i wasn't meant to clip your tire is was a complete accident! It wasn't an important race so I don't know why your so pissed about it" he sighed and slid into the room.

"It's my home race max! I almost won my home race and you fucked it up for me. It wasn't about the points it was about making my country proud! Making my family proud and you screwed me over!"  She yelled and ran her hands through her hair

"Look I'm sorry okay they'll be other races n your home country please don't be annoyed at me"

"Im not annoyed I'm angry! And you would be too if it was your home race wouldn't you!? So don't dare disgard my feelings because you don't want me to be mad at you, I have every damn reason to be mad at you!" She said raising her voice and standing closer to him pointing at his chest with her index finger.

"Could I.. make it up to you?" He asked and took her hand, bringing it up to his face with a slight smirk indicating what he meant.

"Really?" She asked with a deadpan expression, max nodded and leaned down to her and kissed her cheek multiple times, he would then move onto her jawline and then down her neck.

"Max.." she gasped as her breaths hitched with the unexpected pleasure.

He smirked on her neck and placed his hand on her back leading her to the couch and placing her onto it gently before straddling her.

Before anything else could happen there was another knock at the door and he jumped up.

"My hotel tonight" she said and stood up and walked him to the door before opening "now t out and leave me alone" she said and Max shook his head as he passed lando, he looked back with a smirk and y/n had to fight her smirk back.

"Are you okay?" Lando asked and y/n nodded with a sigh "I am fine, just wish I had won" she shrugged and leaned in the door still in her sports bra "I get what you mean... I think you would have if max controlled his car better this race" he admitted and y/n let lando come in for a chat

draco_leclerc_rose sorry it took so long to get round to it