(REQUESTED) Lando Norris

You and lando had been dating for 2 years now. You made it a thing that you would go on a date every week and so that's what was happening today. You always stressed about what to wear because you weren't sure what or where you were going.

You put on a light blue knee length dress with silver sandals due to the fact that you couldn't walk in heels. You wore a white cardigan and headed down from your apartment for lando to pick you up.

You walked out of the apartment and noticed lando waiting for you at the door, he instantly hugged you and kissed you passionately before taking your hand "right so! Let's go" he smiled and started pulling you along with him. You walked with him as he led you through the dark empty street.

"where are we going this time lando?" you asked and he shook his head "it's a surprise!" he beamed and took you inside another building you weren't sure of what the building was but trusted him completely as you both walked up the stairs. When he opened the door right at the top your eyes lit up like a thousand fireflies "Lando" you gasped as you looked at the set up.

It had flowers in the middle of the blankets and pillows with little lights hanging around it. He also had a small basket of food in the middle beside the flowers.

He took you over and laid down as you laid next to him. He pointed to the stars as you looked at more.

"make a wish" you smiled and pointed to a shooting star he closed his eyes and stayed silent for a moment before reopening them again. "what did you wish for" you asked and he smirked tapping the side of his nose.

"tell me"

"no"

"lando"

"nope"

"come on"

"it won't come true if I tell you" he smiled

"is it about me?" you asked and he nodded "then tell me and I might be able to make it come true"

"hmm... tempting"

"landooo come on" you pouted and he chuckled

"fine. I was hoping that you'd be in my future" he smiled shyly

"that all?" you asked "you know what I wish" you said and rolled over onto your side staring into his eyes

"whats that love?" he smiled and followed your actions "I hope that we get married" he smiled

"well I hope we have 2 kids. Boy and girl" he joined in "would you ever want a kid?" he asked and you nodded "yes I think I would. Who wouldn't want two mini landos running around"

"or two mini y/n's" he chuckled and took a happy sigh

"oh we should make Daniel the bridesmaid for the wedding" you laughed and he nodded "and carlos or Charles the flower girls" he joined in laughing

"seb can take best man" you smiled "and George could be the maid of honour" he chuckled and you both looked at the stars again "we should move in together" he added "hm, move in with you or you move in with me?" you asked "easier if I lived with you, closer to all the races and friends" he smiled

"so were doing this?" you asked and he hummed to confirm it "yeah.. we are"

Very short I had 5 minutes before football training sorry

theEmmyWood