(81) Lando Norris pt.1

(prompt; "pretend to be my date")

You were just finishing off your make up and hair before you had to go out with your friends when you had gotten a phone call from Lando, one of your close friends since childhood. 

You hadn't really spoken to him very often since he was busy with work, streaming and hanging with his friends, and so, it was a little strange to hear from him out of nowhere, especially without so much as a message before calling.

"hey Lando, are you alright?" You ask, slight concern lingered on your words as you balance the phone between your shoulder and ear while trying to grab your bag and jacket, it wasn't difficult since you were fairly use to it with work, you were working on producing, having a course in university and currently working on getting your name out there with some short films. 

"Yeah, I'm good! well I wanted to invite you to a party! you can meet my friends and I get to see you at the same time, it's been too long!" He chirps happily (chirp chirp) and you could hear some people talking in the background. 

"Uh, when and where because you know I have work and Uni to keep on top of" you ask, swiping your keys off of the counter as you walk by, rubbing the dogs nose as a goodbye before leaving the one bedroom apartment that you were living in right now. 

"In a few days, it's actually where you are! So you don't have to travel at all" he informs, while you walk down the steps and out the bottom door the beaming sun blinded your sight for a few minutes until you got used to it "A few days as in three or a few days as in shorter?" You ask, the heels on the boots you wore clicking every time they hit the pavement. 

"In like, 4 days, not too early so you have time to shift things around or i'll try get the date changed" The Brit tells you as he rattles a packet of what you would guess are chips. 

"I'll see what I can shift around and I'll let you know tomorrow, I need to go now I'm meeting up with some of my friends, okay? I'll message you later" You smiled as you hear your best friend call from the wall you guys always meet up at. 

"Okay, be safe and have fun!" the brunette tells you before he hangs up, allowing you to get on and not take up more of the time you wanted to hang out with F/N (female name). 

"who was that N/n?" she asks her long black hair flowing over her shoulders, sitting perfectly as she wore a hat to cover the top.

"Oh, just Lando, he wants me to go to a party in a few days that's all" You smile as she links her arm with yours and practically drags you down the path "You need to introduce me! Are you going, can I come with?"  she asks excitedly, you both walked past the beach on the other side of the wall and looked over the coast.

"I don't see why not, I'll ask him if you want? I'm not sure if I have time to go though" You admitted since you had Uni work to do, well maybe you could do it early instead of waiting. 

"You have to go! Come on, please? for me?" F/n pleaded with a wide grin as she squeezes your arm with hers tightly, but not enough to hurt you.

"Fine, fine I'll go but you have to help me with my work and the movie I'm working on" you bribe with a sly smirk as you raise a brow, of course the chance to meet Lando and his friends were no comparison to her, she took the deal immediately, no hesitation whatsoever. 

"Yes! Party time, we should go shopping for killer outfits!" She boomed happily as she made a single clap to express her excitement more, your friendship had gone on since college, when she helped you find your class when you walked to the opposite side of the building, it's always been this way since that day, her excitement was hard to contain while you were very calm and mellow, her excitement didn't bother you, nor did her loudness and energetic persona, it was rather admirable and of course if you didn't have someone like this around, you would have remained in your little box.