*request* zhou pt 3 (last part?)

Y/n was finally done being a 'secret girlfriend' Zhou had promised her and promised her to announce their relationship and yet he made sure it was even more hidden every. Single. Month.

Y/n was alone again, Zhou said he had to be with his team because they had to go over a few things so this gave the h/c haired girl enough time to pack her suitcases and get the hell out.
Her bestfriend lived in a two bedroom flat apartment 30 minutes away, they both ready arranged for y/n to move in with her after they both spoke about how Zhou was treating their relationship.

B/f/n convinced y/n that there might be someone else, making the might very clear.

During the course of another week with Zhou messaging like once every two days y/n started to belive it more and more, it made sense right?

So y/n packed her suitcases before her phone dinged

Zhou

Hey baby I won't
Be able to call
Tonight I'm going to
Be too busy with work

Okay

Is all she put back before throwing her phone down on the couch and zipping up her suitcase.

They had only previously had a conversation about announcing their relationship, 3 days ago it was suppose to get announced but Zhou never did it, he told y/n there wasn't a right time, but there was, there was always a right time he just avoided it.

While y/ns eyes flowed with tears she carried the suitcases down the steps of the shared apartment and put them in a taxi outside.

"Are you okay miss?" The driver asked.

She could only nod with a fake smile before walking back up the steps to collect the last suitcase.

When she went down she put it in the boot of the taxi and got in the passenger side telling the address to the driver.
He nodded politely and gave her peace. He stayed silent and respected her needing time to think for herself.

Y/n looked out the window and the droplets of rain started to fall onto the car, she watches the drops run down the window like she was a kid again, guessing what one was going to win but both of them joined so she was right either way.

She remembered when Zhou use to make a Fourt on the balcony with blankets so the could sleep outside after watching the sunset and waking up for the sunrise.
She remembered all the late night conversations that lasted for hours, that turned into minutes, then seconds and amounted to absolutely nothing but a text.

"Were her miss" the driver told her, she hadn't even noticed the car pull up. Her mind was in too much of a mess.

"Thanks" She sighed with a small smiled before opening the door, the driver copied and took the suitcases out of the boot for her.
When she walked round the car to boot to vet them the flat swung open and her bestfriend ran down the stairs with a horrified expression at the same time her phone had rung.

"Y/n you will never guess what!!!" B/f/n yelled

"What is it idiot?" She asked while covering her ears

"Look" they urged and shoved the phone into y/ns hands, her heart shattered at the sight of what was on the screen, she couldn't look at it but couldn't tear her eyes away from it as she tried to process how and why.

"What number?" The driver frowned and b/f/n told him and thanked him as he walked away.

"I... don't understand..." y/n sniffed.

Before anything else could be said her phone rung and she knew exactly who it was.

She handed the phone back to her friend and replaced it with her own answering the call immediately.

"Y/n I can explain the photo! It's not what it looks like!" Zhou had panicked

"All I wanted was for everyone to know your mine... and... now I know why you couldn't do that" y/n sniffed

"Y/n... don't do that" the disappointment was heard in his voice.

"I hope you love her better than you showed me" was all y/n said and hung up the phone.

Stormy_Story_ sorry it took so long 🥰