(12) lando Norris

Y/Ns pov

I was in the McLaren garage listening to the engineers talk to lando while we was on the track.

I wasn't really feeling like talking to him or watching him due to an argument we had earlier. Our blood was still boiled when we where near eachother so we kept our distance till the race.

*Flashback*

"Come on lando you hadn't replied to my texts in a week what was i suppose to do? Not worry and just think everything was fine!?" I shouted as he shrugged it off getting out of stimulator.

"You being overdramatic! I was fine and I forgot to reply!" He shouted back and I shook my head "or maybe you just didn't want to." I said calmly with tears in my eyes.

"Maybe I just wanted space" he said walking out "now can you go" he added and I scoffed "yeah. Fine" while walking out and slamming to door shut allowing the wall to rattle with the force.

*End of flashback*

I stood and watched as landos car bounced up as it had gotten his, causing one of the tires to come off I heard him shouting And spamming his hands against the steering wheel "are you okay?" The engineers asked and he huffed "I'm fine" he said bluntly and got out of the car waiting for the safety car to pick him up and take him back to the pits.

When he got back he stormed into the garage and glared at me "what's that for?" I asked him, surprised that he gave me such a look. "If you hadn't caused such and argument earlier I would have been fine!" He shouted and the engineers stared at him in shock "so it's my fault?" I asked still struck by his accusation "yes! (Y/n) it is your fault! It's all your fault! I could have gotten a podium! I could have set fastest lap! I could have been overwhelmed with joy! But YOU had to go and spoil all of that because I didn't text you back!" He shouted and I tear slipped down my face.

"Shut up" I said full of all the negative emotions he then realised what he had done and covered his mouth "Y/n" he mumbled and stepped closer "just shut up lando! I've always been so supportive of you racing even tho I knew the risks you faced everyday! Even tho you where gone for ages! I didn't give any guy a second glance when you where gone and I stayed loyal to you! Giving you every ounce of spare time I had when you where home!" I stood a deep, shaky breath

"I always" I said while my voice cracked "I always supported you... Even when I wasn't happy with your decisions... It was NOT my fault that another car hit your tire. It was not my fault that the tire came off. Or that your head was a mess when you where racing because YOU told me to leave." I took another deep breath "you know what is my fault." I started

"The tears that I let myself cry on the lonely nights. The times where I had to keep myself together with no support. Having to chase my dreams by myself because you thought they where lame" I told him and I saw the tears bubbling in his eyes..

"Y/n" he whispered "I'm so, so sorry" he cried "no. I'm sorry lando." I forced myself to say and started walking out of the garage "this relationship has run its course.." I ended the day with and went home.

_____________

I just pulled the final straw of my relationship... Over a dumb race that wasn't her fault! It wasn't even an important one either...

Why am I such an idiot! I ran my hands through my brown curls, pacing back and forth "what are you waiting for?" Carl said while walking past "what do you mean?" I asked him with the tears falling onto my cheeks "you share a hotel room and her stuff is in it" is all he said before walking away.

Oh my god!

He's a genius!!!

I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the garage, through the paddock and all the way home.

When I got there I saw y/n dragging her suitcase out of the hotel room "y/n! Wait" I shouted while running down the hallway and she turned to me

"I am so sorry for everything! I am sorry for ignoring you, sorry for telling you to leave, sorry for blaming you for another drivers mistake, sorry for hurting you, for making you cry" she shook her head "lan-" she started "no y/n please, I know I treated you wrong and I'm so sorry for it all please, please let me try make it up to you! Give me another chance I swear I'll make everything right! I'll make everything better and we will get through this" I cried out and she looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Okay" she whispered quietly and a smile was plastered on my face and it only took me a second to embrace her in the biggest hug I'd ever given "thank you thank you thank you!" I shouted and she slowly hugged me back "no more pain" she whispered and I smiled "no more" I repeated and kisses her passionately.

Word count: 905