PT 2 (28) Sebastian vettel

⚠️abuse⚠️

It's been a year.

A whole year since you left the heartbroken man in his house by himself to follow non other than the brown haired, curly, young male.

You where in a happy relationship with him, obviously it's been a year since you two started dating.. a year since seb let you go.

"Seb! Are you coming to the club tonight with us?" Lewis asked him. He was the only one to have known what you actually did. Instead of embarrassing you he decided to tell everyone that it wasn't working, that he ended and wanted to focus on his career and not a relationship he wasn't ready for. Yes his fans boo'd him sometimes because of this but he was only focused on protection you.

"Uhm... Who's all going to be there?" He asked, tho it's been so long since he's seen you, it still hurts him everytime, your always with Norris so he steers clear.

"Lando, max,Daniel, George, Charles and Carlos" I sighed and got up from Lewis's couch "sure." He said simply.

"Do you want a drink?" The dark skinned male asked with a smile handing him a 'lewis Hamilton' monster seb shrugged and shook his head "ehh, I'd rather have a red bull" he chuckled and ran his hand through his light brown hair.

"The betrayal!" Lewis gasped and placed the can down "well you should go and get changed, do you want a lift?" He asked and seb nodded slightly "sure" he agreed and walked out of the house.

He strolled down the street with his cap on covering his face and he clutched the sleeve of his hoodie. The wether wasn't the warmest and nor was it the brightest day of all.
He sighed and walked up the stairs to his apartment, the place he always dreaded visiting. He actually moved in with Lewis but his best clothes where still here and other things to make it still look like he lived here.

He unlocked the door and swung it open gently looking at the mess, nope he didn't clean things up before Lewis came and got him.

Flashback

"Knock knock!" Lewis called and walked into the German drivers apartment, he walked through to the living room and his eyes widened in shock at the sight.

Seb was his bestfriend on and off track and to see this state.. it made his blood boil.

"Seb? What happened?" He asked and stood at the doorway to the livingroom.

"Nothing. I'm fine." His blue eyes looked up to the darker skinned male and Lewis sighed "seriously? Your the kindest, gentlest guy I know. Stop bullshitting me, I won't say anything if you don't want me to" Lewis held his hand over his heart and made a cross as in 'i swear'

"Y/n uh. Is.. with Norris" he spat out and the tears that had finally stopped almost fell again.

"He was here and she never loved me she just settled for less because no other driver looked in her direction" he breathed a shaky breath and sat his arms back onto his knees which where pressed against his chest..

He looked helpless, he never let anything get to him really.. but this, this was worse than his career failing or worse than anything he'd ever been through before... He really didn't want a life without her.

"Seb... SEB!" Lewis yelled and send head shot up his blue eyes looking dull and lifeless.

"... Come stay at mine there's a spare room" Lewis offered and seb nodded.

Flashback over

if it means that I can leave now... Yeah

"Why did she want to leave?" He asked himself as he walked past the broken glass