*requested* max verstappen (57 pt2)

it was now a few weeks from when y/n and max started going on dates. she started feeling more inlove with him while he was putting in place his wee plan. the plan that was originally y/n's as well.

maybe he was catching some feelings in the process but he was one to ignore any emotions he felt and refuse to show any to the world.
tonight he had planned a start gazing night for them. he was currently putting blankets and a big sleeping bag into his car. he had to admit he was enjoying the time he was spending with her and for some reason never wanted it to end. but the plan came first they were far to competitive for there own good and both wanted to win.

y/n took a deep breath as she finally managed to get her thoughts and feelings in check with one another.

"your still going on dates with him? i thought you would have dropped this" lewis said while he scrolled through y/n's phone out of boredom
"well im not! i sorted myself out and im going through with this plan! i've got this lewis" she beamed giving herself a pep talk.

lewis chuckled and looked over at her "i feel like your confident cause you havent seen him in awhile" he shrugged and she glared playfully "as a matter of fact i realized i am a strong, capable, independent women. i dont need  any man!" she said and her phone buzzed .

"where something comfy and warm i have a feeling you'll love this one x" max messaged and lewis sighed "wear something warm, with a kiss on the end" he rolled his eyes as he had a bad feeling about the whole thing.

"okayyy!" y/n chirped not even realising the smile plastered on her face. she took a pair of trousers out of the cupboard with a long sleeved top and a jumper "yes or no?" she asked and the brit shook his head "nah, white hoodie, black top." he shrugged and looked back on her phone.

"white top and black hoodie looks basic and boring most times" he added and she nodded "copy that thank you! your a star and i love you!" she beamed and rushed to get changed. she looked into the mirror and noticed her smile 'damn.' is all she thought before leaving the bathroom and hearing a knock on the door.

"shit i forgot he was walking me to the car this time!" she panicked and rushed over to lewis grabbing her phone "hide" she said and he  raised an eyebrow "theres nowhere  to hide its fine hes not coming in" she rolled her eyes and lifted part of the beanbag up and chucked it back ontop of lewis when he fell off.

the then made sure his legs were hidden before opening the door "hi!" she smiled and max smiled back pulling her into a hug not realising how much he missed her touch.

"are you ready?" he asked and took her hand to lead her to the car "you know it!" she smiled and walked with him to the car.
while walking theyre hearts were both beating too fast for them and they got in the car "where are  going?" she asked to try distract herself from the thoughts and feelings she was experiencing "ah thats a surprise!" he smirked and started driving to a high hill he had discovered.

"not fair" she pouted and turned away jokingly "well that tough because it will ruin the surprise. also we're here and you look beautiful yet again" he smiled and got out.
she done the same once again and watched as he opened the boot of the car, revealing a picnic basket, blankets and a sleeping bag. she blushed slightly and walked up the hill with him slowly "this has been fun" he said unexpectedly "i agree" she breathed and sat on the blankets he had layed out.
si
max sat beside her and smiled "its great" he looked at y/n as he spoke "unexpectedly great" she added and they layed down "why are we here?" she asked while looking at him and he pointed up "look" he smiled and she done as told. then realising the beautiful stars in the sky.

"i found it last night, it reminded me of your beauty" he said and turned to his side.

"but you... you are so much better than just looking than a set of stars" he said as he leaned over and kissed her.

last race day!!

this was it, her plan came together but she wasnt sure if she even wanted it anymore? maybe she should give him the win after all..

but what was max thinking this whole time.. was he going to drop this or was he going to take that win he had planned to capture.

they where both very much confused with what they were going to do about their situation and lewis sat in pole position wondering if either of them would get hurt or would this be a good idea and y/n would take a step back from her plan to put together a relationship that she deserved.

a/n have a cliffhanger :)

thank you for requesting part two i enjoyed going back to this one and am having fun as i make it up on the spot. enjoy!

Kyra_love4life