-Lewis H-

I was stood by the balcony looking out at the city from the hotel room we were in.
The lights glistened and the snow fell perfectly the white flakes making the night even more perfect than a story book or a romance movie.

While I was thinking an arm made its way around my stomach from behind me, a chin rested on my head and I leaned back into him as my lips curled into a thin smile. A hum of comfort escaping his mouth followed by a deep breath.

"It's nice out here, isn't it" I almost whispered in satisfaction, my arms over Lewis's.

"It's perfect" he agreed placing a gentle kiss on the back of my head.

We settled into another silent stand just enjoying each others company, I shuddered slightly the cool air creeping at my skin creating small goosebumps to appear.

It got colder after Lewis's body heat left and his arms no longer wrapped around my stomach, instead it was replaced by a warm fabric that led down to me thighs, I put my arms in the sleeve holes and turned to face the owner of the hoodie.

"It looks better on you" he grinned as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I agree" I muttered, our noses touched and he cupped my cheeks in his hands.

My eyes fluttered shut as our mouths inched closer, he gifted me with a deep passionate kiss, something no one can put a price on.

My heart leapt out my chest as he caressed my cheek with his thumb, adjusting his posture so he could deepen the kiss even more sending fireworks off in my stomach.

His arms travelled down and wrapped around my waist as we parted for a breath.

"I love you" he whispered, his voice a little hoarse

"I love you more" I answered with another peck to his lips making him smirk.

We were always competitive in the small things whether it was valentine's day, anniversary, christmas or just a random gift, it was always a challenge we'd both end up winning.

"Not a chance" he muttered, his lips connecting with my forehead, my favourite place to be kissed.

It offered comfort and love, not just passion and lust.

"Prove it" I told him, my e/c eyes looking into his dark ones.

"Close your eyes" he leaned over and whispered in my ear making my body shudder.

I closed my eyes met with darkness as he grabbed something out the pocket of the hoodie I was wearing.

I no longer felt his body near me and got slightly worried until he spoke again.

"Open" he spoke full of confidence but warmth.

When I opened my eyes, I looked dowm to see the brit kneeling down on one knee, my hands covered my mouth as tears blurred my vision slightly.

Butterflies rose in my stomach fluttering around making me feel slightly sick in the most beautiful way.

"Y/n y/l/n, will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me?" He asked.

I let out a squeal as he stood up and placed the ring on my finger, my arms instantly wrapped around him "yes, yes, yes!" I beamed and he spun me around lifting me off of the ground.

When I looked up at him he kissed me again and it was pure bliss.

Nothing could ever compare to this moment.