(72) Lewis Hamilton Pt2

°•Next day•°

Y/n had fell asleep in Lewis's arms and so he had picked her up and placed her onto his bed, covering her with the duvet and kissing her cheek goodnight.

He will never hurt you again... No one will.

He thought as he had stared at her and went to sleep himself.

The next day she was wide awake. She had been since an hour of Lewis putting her to bed.
Y/n had images of herself and max messing around.
Smiling
Laughing..
Joking around..
She missed it, was there anything worth saving? Probably not his kindness was only an act wasn't it.

She sighed until there was a bang in the bathroom and she jumped up expecting max to come storming out toward her.

But all she heard was the sound of Lewis's voice.

"Ah shit!" He groaned and she could hear him picking something off of the floor.

Despite hearing him, her breath became unsteady, her hands shook like an earthquake as did her body.
Her e/c eyes where clouding over with tears and her face grew hotter by the second.
Her Body became limp and everything sounded distant, as if it was all far away.
She couldn't even see properly because of the tears.

Lewis then came out of the bathroom in his shorts only. He looked toward the bed to see if she was still sleeping but found her having a panic attack instead.

The dark skinned Brit rushed over and placed his hand on her back "y/n!? Y/n breath. Hey hey breath" hes said and looked into her eyes.

"Can you hear me?" He asked and y/ns eyes wandered slowly into his own
"Good now... Name 5 things you can see" he asked and she tried to speak
"I-i ca-" he cut her off "5 things y/n" he repeated.

"Y-y-you..." She said and looked at him still breathing heavily and unevenly
"Good, 4 more" he frowned
"I..I uhm.. th-the d-do.. the door" she said and looked over to the door
"3 more" he smiled softly while placing her hands in his
"The.. th-the TV...." She stated as her breathing slowed a little
"2 more" he replied again.
"Window..." She said shortly
"1 more"
"M-my hands..." She stuttered and looked down.

"4 things you can feel" he asked and she shook her head
"I'm okay" she reassure and he looked at her questioningly
"Really?" He asked and sat on the bed properly
"Yeah... I'm sorry" she frowned and looked down.

"You don't need to apologize, it's not your fault" he sighed softly and looked at they're hands..

"Y/n... What caused that? You don't have to answer" he asked cautiously and she took a deep breath.

"It was... I just... uh the bang in the bathroom.. I... Thought..." She sniffed and wiped the tears away from her eyes "it was.. m-max..." She whispered quietly and he nodded.

"I'm sorry for scaring you... But I promise, he will not hurt you ever again." He smiled and placed a finger under her China and she flinched "I promise" he said and looked at the bruise in her face from yesterday "we should really put ice on that" he said and stood up.

"Come on, I'll let you use one of my jumpers" he smiled kindly and she stood up slowly while he dug into his suitcase

"Here" he beamed and gave her his hoodie "th-thank you" she smiled slightly and put the hoodie on "your welcome" he said before opening the door.

Y/ns heart sunk slightly as she looked out, nervously looking incase max was there.

Her eyes quickly followed Lewis's hand that made its way out to her "your fine.." he reassured and she nodded while taking his forearm instead.