(83) Carlos sainz part 2

They got to the caravan and y/n walked into the room her and Carlos would share. Of course there was two separate beds and she couldn't be more thankful for that.

"Y/n?" She heard from behind her and she turned on her heels and looked at the British driver.
"Hey lando. Anything wrong?" She asked with a small smile "don't feel like you need to share a room with anyone, there's a sofa bed and it'll do the trick for anyone of us guys" he smiled and plopped himself on the bed.
"I know.. I'm fine sharing with Carlos, I feel safest with him" she shrugged and took her clothes out of the suitcase and into a set of drawers.
"That's good then! I'll leave you to it! Better hurry because we're going to the rides soon" he chuckled like a child and ran out.

Y/n sighed and her eyes flickered to the mirror for a split second and went back to unpacking.

She then closed the door and started to get changed into something more comfortable. Which included; a small tanktop since it was warm outside, leggings, a black cap, backpack for any prizes she might win and her hair in a ponytail.

As she was switching shirt the door opened and Carlos looked up from the ground to see y/n covering herself with her other top
"why didn't you knock!?" She screeched as she covered her chest
"Why not lock the door!" He said back and rushed out the room closing the door behind him
"There's a lock?" She questioned and put her top on in a rush as her face flushed red.
She quickly put her cap on and opened the door with her bag on her back.

"I am so sorry" carlos said matching her redness and scratching the back of his head.
"I-it's uh fine I should've went to the b-bathroom" she stuttered and looked at the ground
"I should... Of Knocked" he replied and stood at the other side of the door after they switched.

"50/50 then?" She chuckled and he nodded "agreed,go see uh Charles and lando! I'll be a minute!" He smiled and shut the door as you nodded and walked away.

He quickly got changed and thet all wandered over to the fair together, she walked in between Charles and Carlos.

"So y/n! Do you enjoy being part of F1?" Charles asked and she nodded.

"I'm lucky to be part of such an incredible team" she smiled.
"Of course who wouldn't!" Lando laughed and they walked into the first ride lane.

Y/n kept her hat down low as people took pictures and let the  boys go first while y/n was left behind them.

"Don't take it personally... Your just not as popular as the guys" a girl smirked and y/n rolled her eyes while looking forward.

"Hey y/n, come on" the y/h/c haired girl heard and look forward to see carlos holding his hand out.

"Sorry but nun of us let her past so she can't go" the girl chuckled and Carlos nodded

"That's fine miss.. can I uhm get past please" he smiled kindly and the girl let him past so he could stand next to his friend.
"You didn't have to come back I was fine in my own" she reassured and stood next to him frowning.
"Why the long face?" He asked and looked down at her from under the cap.
"It's nothing. I'm fine" she lied and he shook his head.
"Don't lie to me! Who you think I am?" He chuckled and got on the ride with her eventually.

"Okay okay... I just don't think... I'm as... I don't know maybe not as good as you guys?" She shrugged and looked away.

"Hey. Hey" he said and lifted his her chin up to look at him.
"No." He stated and y/n looked at him confusedly as her e/c eyes wondered for answers "no?" She questioned and he sighed "you are... Good as us!" He said before the ride started.

Her stomach swarmed with butterflies, a mix of the ride and Carlos's words. Maybe she was falling too hard? How would he react to it? Should she even tell him? What if he doesn't feel the same.? Was mi amor an insult. Maybe it was...

Her thoughts stopped as the ride came to a jolted to a stop and she looked over at the Spanish driver.

They both got off of the ride and met up with lando and Charles straight after.

"Well... Me and lando are going on the big one!" Charles beamed
"Do you want to join us?" Lando added with a laughed.
"No I have to speak with y/n" Carlos said and they nodded walking away from the two.

"Charles hold on a minute I need a answer to a question?" Y/n yelled and caught up
"Sure what is the matter?" He asked and smiled charmingly

"What does uhm mi amor mean?" She asked and his eyebrow raised
"It means my love" he smirked and looked from her to Carlos and shook his head "now get back over there he's waiting. Oh I asked seb to come by the way" he added and she nodded.

She rushed back over to Carlos with a beaming smile and followed him over to the Ferris wheel.
They waited in the cue not saying a word before she stepped onto one of the carriages.

He followed along after and as the man shut the door carlos whispered something to him.

The ride then slowly went up and they sat in yet more silence before Carlos finally had the guts to speak.

"Your... As good... No no... Your not... Not that your not good! It I just mean your not as good as us... Not like that! I mean your... Your better!" He rushed and he stammered over his words.

"You are.. beautiful, smart, kind... Your uhm.. caring, good listener, brainy, hard working and your uhm genuine..." He blushed and looked down with a small smile "you... Are so many things... That... That us boys... That I could never be..." He sighed and looked up "you are... Uhm so many! So many good things in one... Nobody... Nobody else could... Ever compare to" she blushed fully and stared at him as he looked back up at her

"You are... Everything... Anybody could ever dream of..." He finished with and she smirked "you forgot to add mi amor at the end" she sighed in relief and his eyes widened.

"Y-you? Wha-" she chuckled "I asked Charles what it meant... He said it was my love... So you can now officially add that at the end now I know what it means."

Carlos's eyes widened and he looked at her completely stunned by what she had just said.

"Y-your seriousness!?" He asked and y/n nodded "Im serious" she confirmed and the ride stopped at the top of the wheel.

"Y/n... I think I might be falling in love with you" before she could think, he slowly closed the gap and kissed her passionately as fireworks went off.