mind or heart? - Daniel Riccardo

Y/n sat on the couch with Lewis hovering over her.

"Are you sure he won't find out?" The Brit as as he leaned down to kiss her lips.
"I'm sure... He won't be back till late" she said after he kissed her.
He chuckled and y/n pulled him down by the collar to kiss him Lewis smiled as he cupped her cheeks and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss.

Before they knew it he was peppering kisses down her cheekbone and her neck before he got to the collar of her clothing.
He tugged at it gently with deep, warm breathes and she slowly lifted her arms up for him to remove it.

As she did he held the ends of it and pulled it over her head swiftly and started kissing down her chest, she groaned in his ear only making him more lustful.

Her breath pattern quickened and was noticeable looking at her stomach.
He started leaving a trail of kisses before he went to lower.

As his face leaned toward her breasts the door opened calmly. Lewis looked up quickly to see non other than Riccardo now entering the house, both of them stood up frantically and faced the Australian driver.

Riccardo had his phone out and was busy typing before he closed the door with a huge smile "honey, max said he wants to go out tonight is that ok-" he lifted his head up mid sentence and his eyes widened in shock as the phone from his hands was now on the ground, the screen had shattered and so did his heart.

He was too shocked and hurt to speak so his mouth hung open as he tried to find the words to say

"Daniel, look I'm so sorry it was never suppose to go thi-" Lewis tried to reason with the other driver but he just shook his head.

"Both of you are disgraceful." He near enough  whispered "in my house?" He asked rhetorically shaking his head.

"With my fiancé? And with my friend?" He said looking at them both in disgust.

The Aussie held back tears as if they where intoxicated, as if they would burn his skin if he let them fall.

"I thinkI'll go..." Lewis mumbled and Daniel nodded with a sarcastic smile on his face "wow what a great suggestion" he scoffed and the Brit rushed out of the apartment.

"Daniel listen to me. It wasn't suppose to go that far, it was just a change in mind, you know I just wondered how it'd feel suddenly, it happened quickly and I'm sorry. It won't happen again I swear to you!" She pleaded and  Daniel shook his head.

"Change in mind or heart?" He asked devastated to have this happen. He was planning on settling down with a cheater, how stupid could he be.

"What?" She asked unable to comprehend what he had meant "what do you mean mind or heart? Daniel I only love you I swear!" She said holding up her hand with the ring on it "doesn't this prove it? I wouldn't wear it if I didnt love you" he shook his head and chuckled

"isn't it strange how you throw that in my face but still kiss another man with it on?" He sighed "you know what. I want you out" he said struggling to hold the tears back anymore "Daniel please!" She begged.

"Y/n just get out" he said kinder than he should.

"I'm not leaving this house!" She yelled and he shook his head again "fine. Fine" he said and she smiled and stepped toward him.

"Thank you now hear m-" she was cut off by him swinging the door open "I'll leave for you and you know what here" he said taking the ring off his finger "sell it or whatever I don't care." He placed the ring on the lamp table and shut the door behind him.

"Why..." He mumbled and leaned against the railing outside as the tears now forced there way down his face.

"Dan?" Someone asked and he looked up to see max "oh hey! Yeah I'm aloud to come with you she let me" he lied and walked down the steps..

"Bullshit, tell me" max sighed and walked with the Aussie.
"It's nothing, honestly I'm fine" he tried to convince his on track bestfriend.

"Right... So she did something, your not telling me so it must be bad. Did she cheat on you?" He asked joining dots Daniel didn't even think of.

"Yeah..." He breathed and max shook his head and turned toward the door but his arm was grabbed "Daniel. Come on you can't seriously be protecting her! She deserves to hear it all." He growled and Daniel nodded "but I don't so don't." He sighed and max nodded understandingly "okay" he agreed "

"But I am keying her car"max blurted and smirked after a couple minutes of silence.

Daniel laughed shaking his head "shut up idiot!"