*REQUEST* Fabio quartararo

y/n was a young lady with y/h/l h/c hair. She had e/c eyes and a b/t (body type) body. She was a fairly attractive, confident and proud woman who had no intentions to be held down by any man or relationship whatsoever.

She was also best friends with formula 1 driver Charles Leclerc’s girlfriend charlotte since childhood their fathers weren’t only business partners but they were also best friends so they spent a lot of time together from the age of 6 onwards. During this time, they both done anything and everything together the only difference between the two now was the way you saw love.

y/n was over the moon when she found out about charlottes relationship with Charles.

She loved seeing them together and seeing how happy Charles made her best friend feel. He treated her like an absolute goddess, he gave her unexpected gifts, opened the doors for her, held her bags, took her hand anywhere they went and gave her his hoodie when she was cold or it would rain. This is exactly what y/n wished for charlotte it was everything she deserved. Charlotte of course hoped the same for y/n but y/n had other plans.

“why don’t you just settle down! Its great!” charlotte beamed as they sat down together in the hotel’s restaurant.
“Why would I want to settle down so early? I can have one night stands with any man I want” the h/c haired girl chuckled and charlotte rolled her eyes with a smile “and what’s the fun in a one-night stand when you can have sex with the same man for the rest of your life?” she asked and y/n shook her head.

“the fun thing about one-night stands is that I can have my fun and there’s no strings attached. I don’t want to be tied down to someone who’s going to want me to ditch my goals for them” y/n shrugged and stood up “now I have to go and watch this race” she added and swung her leather coat over her shoulders before saying her goodbyes to her bestfriend.
y/n walked briskly down to the track of the MotoGP race that was going to happen soon I was also taking part in the ‘garage tour’ so I was going to meet Fabio Quartararo.

you walked over and showed your pass, then was guided down to the Yamaha garage where bike number 20, Fabio Quartararo and maverick vinales would be.

She walked into the garage, she had met Fabio twice before this and they interacted quite a lot, they hadn’t introduced themselves.

The French GP driver looked at her and smiled making his way over to her “fancy seeing you here” he said in a lovely French accent. y/n eyed the many tattoos and blonde hair while hearing him speak which made her heart beat a little faster than the other guys, she looked up and smiled back “hm... I did say I was a MotoGP fan where else would you see me on a race day” she smirked and shifted her weight to the side “oh a bit of spice first thing in the morning is it?” he chuckled “do you want a tour or not? Cause I think that only happens to good girls” he smirked back “yes I want a tour and why would you refuse showing someone like me around” she answered back jokingly “hmm… give me your name and I might make it happen” he shrugged “and. Come to the party after” the e/c eyed girls eyes widened in shock as the driver just stood there “uh.. sure!” she recovered “can I invite two people?” she asked and he nodded “sure, now tour time” he smiled happily and led her by the hand…

The party…

So turned out Charles didn’t want to come and charlotte wanted to stay with him after his DNS so here you where walking toward the location by yourself.

y/n  sighed as she ended up in front of the correct address, Fabio shortly showed up and walked over to her, dressed handsomely and to top it off he had one hell of a smile. 

Fabio and y/ns first encounter were a year ago at Charles’s birthday party, she needed someone to keep her entertained and the fact that a good-looking MotoGP champion which seemed to be attracted to her was a huge bonus at the time.

“you made it! Where are your friends?” he asked and y/n shook her head with a smile “well about that, Charles got a DNS so they weren’t wanting to come with” she shrugged and he nodded taking her hand into his “well in that case lets go” he smiled and pulled you into the building.

The h/c haired female looked around in amazement. Of course, she was use to this now thanks to being friends with both charlotte and Charles but that didn’t make it any less exciting.

“whoa who’s this?” one of the other driver’s y/n wasn’t even familiar with said giving her a lustful smirk “not yours that’s for sure” and Fabio rolled his eyes taking the short lady away from the man.

“people” he frowned and held her hand tighter before taking y/n over to an empty couch and taking a seat.
She them sat next to him and crossed one leg over the other “so Fabio. Did the man upset you” she teased as her heart was still beating faster than she is use to.
“no in fact he pissed me off” he admitted and rolled his eyes “awh you jealous?” she teased again and he looked at her leaning forward “and if I was?” he asked and looked from her eyes to her lips and back up “then id assure you that theres nothing to be jealous of” her smirk turned into a reassuring smile and he nodded looking at her lips.
“Are you going to keep looing at them or actually do something” she said as her smirk reappeared, she laughed as a blush appeared on the drivers face, he then leaned forward slowly placing both hands on her cheeks and closing the gap between their lips.

She melted into the kiss and kissed back after a couple of seconds of registering what was happening.

The rest of the night went smoothly, they spoke about all the random things while watching people make fools of themselves while drunk. y/n leaned against his chest while his arm draped around her shoulder and his head rested ontop of hers.

A couple of days later with charlotte and y/n

y/n smiled as charlotte took a seat infront of her in the cafe, two coffees in hand, after giving one to her bestfriend y/n started to inform her on what happened from the garage tour to the party.

Charlotte laughed when y/n finished talking she then rolled her eyes and smiled.
“of course, you would get along with the charismatic MotoGP driver. I should’ve betted with Charles on it!” she said and took a sip of her coffee.

“”I’m glad that your happy and that it came easy for you” she smiled brighter as her best friend finally found happiness in one person, she truly deserved it  she always told people you where pure gold and cant describe how happy she is to be friends with you.  “thanks charlotte” y/n smiled

“on more thing” charlotte said and y/n hummed “told you one person is better than one night stands” y/n rolled her eyes and smiled back “shut up” is all she said and sipped her coffee.

A/n don't know much about MotoGP nor about this driver but here
VRenergy46