(83) Carlos sainz part 1

she sat in her hotel room alone as she wondered what to do with her spare time. being a mechanic for mclaren had its perks but also took a toll on her body sometimes.

who is she? shes y/n vettel. sebastians younger sister who also dreamed of working in F1, she never took the hand outs he offered but instead she chased her dream all by herself becoming a mechanic for red bull when she was 21.
She had lovely h/l h/c hair and was y/h tall. her e/c eyes shone in the light as she smiled.
her b/t body was admired by alot of people as they wished they where her and yet she was sat here with no one to spend her time with.

she sighed as she switched the TV on and the screen flickered before turning black again "seriously?!" she sighed and threw herself backwards on her be.

*buzz buzz* *buzz buzz*

she picked up her phone and looked at the screen.

sainz

hello y/n i was thinking you can come on a small trip with me, lando and charles? were going to the theme park tomorrow and staying in a caravan for 3 days.

uhm yeah sure carl ill have to get packed first tho

no problem y/n do you need some help?

sure! the door is unlocked!

okay im on my way!

y/n smiled as she put her phone down. her, carl, charles and lando had been a small group since they met. they would always spend loads of time in eachothers houses or even hotel rooms. y/n shortly after started catching feelings for the now ferrari driver and couldnt shake them no matter how hard she had tried.
she opened up about this to seb and he told her to confess. it was about time for her to knuckle down and get with someone she loved.
she would have loved to but she was too scared of being rejected to even consider asking him out. completely unaware of the fact that he was falling for her too.

*knock knock*

she looked over to the door and spotted the same guy she had just been thinking of.

"y/n! hi!" he smiled and walked into the room "hi carl" she smiled and stood up from the bed and got a small suitcase out from underneath it.

"Where do you want me to start?" He asked and looked around "over at the t-shirts pleasee can you pick 5 out?" She asked and he looked over "y/n! 2 you need not 5!" He chuckled

"What if the other ones get dirty!?" She exclaimed and he laughed "okay okay mi amor I get you 5!" He replied and shook his head while walking over to her shirt drawer.
"Me a what?" She asked and looked at his back
"Nothing!" He said and kept facing the drawer as the blush flushed its way across carl's face.
"well it is something and i will find out!" she smirked and put some jeans into the suitcase.
"im sure you will mi amor" he smirked smugly as he walked back over with the tops in hand.

"ah thank you" she smiled and she walked into the bathroom to get a few toiletries
"who am i staying with in the caravan? roomwise am i on my own" the y/h/c haired girl asked curiously
"actually your going to be staying with one of us of your choice" he smiled and stayed in her room as he sat on the bed closing his eyes
"is that so.. do you mind if i room with you, lando is too loud and charles snores" she asked and put the toiletries in the suitcase neatly.
"of course! its separate bed so your okay. and i will change in the bathroom!" he smiled childishly.
she chuckled and closed the suitcase after putting some shorts and hoodies in. she then dragged it over to the door and got onto the bed next to her all time crush.

it felt like forever since they spent time with eachother without other boys lurking. seb left them alone because he was confident she could look after herself and he also trusted carlos to look after her.

carlos smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep after the hard day of working out had, as his head dropped down it landed on y/ns shoulder and she quickly looked over  unsure of what to do she just sat and stared at every feature on his face.

she looked at how much softer his expression was. how gentle his face looked. how soft his skin looked. his slight hairs on his face seemed more visible and made his face seem more perfect. she looked at how his hair would fall perfectly to one side and no other. he had no Acne or anything and his eyebrows furrowed in his sleep as he dreamed of her

soon enough she found herself jolting up to the sound of an alarm. she looked around and next to her carlos woke up slightly "what happen?" he asked and rubbed his eyes turning off his alarm " shut up" he muttered and put down his phone
"y/n? what are you doing here?" he asked and looked around again "oh" he said after realizing he had fallen asleep in he short girls room.
"i-im sorry i mustve been tired i didnt realize" he mumbled shyly and she stretched "its fine...i just left you cause i noticed how exhausted you looked." she then stood up slowly and looked around "now you better go get changed before we have to go" she chuckled dryly and he nodded also standing up while picking up his phone and walking towards the door "i-i see you later yes?" he asked and y/n nodded "definitely" she confirmed and waved him goodbye at the door.

after he left she closed the door and slowly slid down in facing the other way holding her chest as he heart pounded in her. she could feel it beating in her throat. she closed her eyes as a smile appeared across her face as she remembered the previous day. and the  look on his face before she dozed off to sleep. how perfect he looked next to her and she couldnt help thinking about him.

" carlos sainz.. i think i might be falling inlove with you" she whispered an reopened her eyes.