*request* Nico Rosberg

Nico was 17 years old when his eldest daughter was born. Her name was y/n and now officially 19 years of age.

She spent alot of her childhood with her  grandparents as Nico was busy pursuing his dream in his Motorsport Racing.

Y/n grew up without a mother figure and grey curios of who her mother actually was so she decided to spark the conversation with her dad as she got home from college.

She walked through the door and was greeted by her father with a warm hug and a kiss on the forehead "hey sweetie!" He exclaimed "how was college?" He asked as they walked into they're house.

"It was okay" she shrugged and sat at the kitchen table "just okay?" He frowned and looked at her.

"Yeah..." He shrugged again.

"What's bothering you my love?" He asked and sat down across from her, taking her hands into his.

"I... can... Can you tell me about mum?" She asked shyly and Nico's face went stone cold.

"I've told you before we don't talk about your mother!" He said bluntly and got up "now what do you want to eat" he asked changing the subject.

"Dad! I want to know who she is, all I know is she's my mother I don't know her name, age, looks, personality,family-" Nico shook his head and slammed the cupboard door closed.

"Enough! We are not having this conversation! You can keep wondering about her because it's nothing to do with you! She's gone, get over it" he said out of pure anger.

Y/n stood still shocked that he had said such a thing but she just nodded taking it in "go to your room" he said, not even bothering to look at his daughter.

"Maybe if I had my mother around I wouldn't have spent so many years away from home." Is all the poor girl said before walking away to her room..

Nico thought about your mother all the time... I mean how could he not, she was his first love after all, a friend of the family in fact. He refused to ever talk about her again. It was a sensitive topic to Nico.

Y/n's curiosity grew more and more with everyday passing. So she decided to ask her godfather Lewis.

She got into another argument with Nico over her mum and so she had enough of being kept in the dark about her own mother. So that night she took the keys Lewis gave her as he told her.

'if Nico gets on your nerves you can come straight to me, the door is always open'

And so she did at 11pm she knew Lewis was due back tomorrow so she wrapped up and headed out the door quietly so Nico didn't here her and walked down the street.

It took her an hour to get to Lewis's apartment but she got there eventually.

She wandered up the steps and unlocked the door seeing suitcases as she got in 'he must have already dropped his stuff off' she thought as she walked over to the couch and sat down.

She heard the clicking of small paws making their way across the laminate flooring and saw Rosco peer round the arm rest "Rosco! Hie buddy" she smiled and he jumped on her legs so she could pet him.

____________

At 10 in the morning Lewis opens his apartment door and is happy to see his goddaughter sat on the couch with Rosco snoring on her lap and she scratched his ear.

"Hey y/n what a nice surprise, when did you get here?" He asked with a smiled while walking over.

"Around 12 am" you answer honestly and his smile waverers a little bit.

"You fell out with Nico or something?" He asks and she nodded

"Yeah... I tried to speak to him about my mum... But he wouldn't tell me about her" she stopped her self from continuing as she could see Lewis was unsure of whether to tell her.

"Lewis she's my mum... I deserve to know something about her!" She pleaded in desperation as Rosco leaped up from her legs.

"Just tell me something, was she pretty? Smart? What was her hobbies? Did she really love dad? Did she not want me? Is that why she left?" She banged on until Lewis nodded

"Okay... I'll tell you a few things..." He agreed sympathetically... He couldn't say no to you the way your father could, he had a soft spot for you and only you even though Nico despises him now.

"Your mother was absolutely stunning and they both loved eachother so much, she was your dad's first love.." he smiled sorely " they spent 2 weeks in Monaco together... And they where so In love they didn't think about consequences"

Y/n sat up listening to every word that fell from Lewis's mouth and he could see the questions flying around in her head so she continued.

"She was 16 when she found out she was pregnant with you .." he looked at the ground.

"And she didn't want me?" Y/n frowned tapping her knees

"No, she begged her parents to let her keep you infact. And Nico begged his parents to let you live with them, so you weren't given up for adoption or of course aborted" he said with hand gestures

"She wanted me..." The confused young woman smiled sorely with a tear falling from her eyes

"But she had to agree to the condition that she was never to see you or nico again. It completely shattered both of they're hearts..." He frowned and looked at the girl in tears "I'm pretty sure he doesn't talk about it because it still hurts him..." He added and y/n nodded..

"Yeah i understand now.." is all she said

Marley4932 thank you so much for the request hope you enjoy reading it x