*requested* Arguments PT 2 (Lewis/max)

Y/n sat in the garage of McLaren watching Daniels race.

Well she was suppose to be anyway.

Instead she was in a daze about what had happened earlier today. What if Lewis did actually think of her.. what if...

She shook her head and looked at the screen to see the 33 red bull crash into the barrier off of the track. She gasped and jolted up from her seat.
She hadn't expected him to take a hit like that today or at all. These moments always gave her frights, she would watch in horror until she saw them face to face. No matter how many times someone told her they were okay, doesn't matter who crashed, she wouldn't waste anytime before she was off after the race to make sure they're okay.

"Is he okay? Is max okay?" She panicked and the people beside her nodded with smiles on they're faces.

She took a deep breath as she tried to allow they're words to reassure her mind.

After race

she rushed out of the McLaren garage after congratulating daniel and lando on there race. she then strolled down to the redbull garage to look for max. she frowned after seeing lewis holding the lady's hand till she looked forward and accidentally bumped into the dutch himself. she rubbed her nose and looked up at him as he turned around.

"max! are you okay?" she asked after quickly recovering from the bash on the nose "yeah im okay dont worry" he reassured with a smile.
she took a sigh of relief before she embraced him tightly, she needed it more than ever. she was hurting and thinking something happened to him made it all overwhelming for some reason.

"are you okay?" he asked concerned as he wrapped his arms around her frail body "i just.. i dont really know" she sighed "let me go clean up. finish all this and then we have all night to talk okay?" he suggested and she nodded "if your sure thats okay" she made sure and he nodded "sure. wait on me in my hotel room, ill go get the key, come with" he smiled and took her hand. dragging her behind him carefully.

later

she got the key and was now in his room. she layed on the bed and closed her eyes not realising how tired e actually was, she fell asleep soon after.

her phone went off multiple times but she was too deep into her sleep to hear it. so max walked into his hotel room tiredly and placed his bag down by the door looking over to see the tired girl sleeping on his bed.

a smile creeped its way onto his face and he shook his head while taking his shirt of to go into the shower. he then dimmed the lights so he wouldnt wake her and walked into the bathroom. he yawned and removed his trousers and boxers before turning on the water and stepping into the shower, letting the water consume his body with warmth, the rhythm of the water bouncing on his back caused the muscles and bones in her body to relax. he groaned in pleasure as the tension in them released and he started to wash his body.

in the bedroom y/n started waking up and looked around the unfamiliar room until she noticed max's hat on the drawer set. she took a sigh of relief but it didnt release the stress she had been feeling all day. she frowned and threw herself back on the bed to stare at the ceiling letting the memories of her ex take over her mind.

"y/n ill be back late tonight i have meetings"

"sorry darling ill have to stay later they need me to go over things"

"y/n ill be gone for a few more days i love you"

"dont worry i only love you"

"your being paranoid"

she frowned and shook her head as a tear travelled down her face onto the duvet below her. she missed the good moments and missed believing it was all real. at least then she was actually happy instead of feeling like this for ages.

"your awake" max said and her head jolted up to see him "yeah.. sorry" she smiled slightly and he frowned walking over to her while putting a shirt on "now.. lets talk yeah?" he smiled softly and sat on the edge of the bed next to her.

"whats been going on in your head?" he asked and placed a hand on her leg for comfort. she shrugged and looked at the wall " i just wish things would go back to the fun days... where me and lewis would lay in bed ln bed all morning not worrying about the time, or when id wer his shirt while cooking breakfast and i'd lay on the sofa with roscoe after.. i just miss being with him. but i know non of it was real so i'm so angry at him at the same time" she said and rubbed her eyes with her arm while the tears fell

"i know but you have to move on. life's too short to waste on scum like him. we're all here for ourselves not other people. we need to enjoy our own company before we expect ourselves to be happy with anyone else. what you guys had was fake yes. but you dont have to start over with someone else. this time you'll be starting with experience but dont rush it. good things take time and patience but i promise someone cares about you. someone wants you and loves you as much as you love lewis and soon you're feelings with that person will reciprocate" he smiled and she was now laying in his arms as he stroked her hair.

"how do you know?" she asked and wrapped her arms loosely around him as he head hung on his chest as she listened to the comforting sound of the dutch's heartbeat.

"i just do." he chuckled and closed his eyes while turning hi whole body onto the pillows and laying with her wrapped in his arms comfortably
because i love you as much.. no more than you love him y/n i always have he thought with his eyes closed as he ran his fingers soothingly through her hair

one day i'll make you the happiest girl in the world. ill give you everything you deserve and i will try my best not to hurt you he breathed softly as his eyes fluttered open trying to stay awake.