(18) George Russel

You sat next to you bestfriends lando and George as you scrolled through your phone absent mindedly. Lando and George where talking about God knows what before you happened to come across a post that triggered something in your brain.

Who new someone on social media could trigger something so quickly.

You could feel the tears as the crept their way to the surface and you quickly rose to your feet "I'm just going for a shower" you said not making eye contact with either of them "okay" George said and went back to talking to lando.

Your feet trailed toward the stairs and climbed up to the bathroom. You shut the door quietly and turned on the water before taking of your shoes and getting in fully clothed, for some reason this helped you more than a normal shower did. Your breath quickened as your throat tightened and you could feel your chest squeezing while it burned.

Your vision blurred slightly and the water ran cold down your frail body as you sat staring into the abyss of your thoughts.

Panic attacks came to you alot of the time.. mainly when talking about mental health or getting asked questions about of you experienced these things. You'd often like about it and heaven knows George knew it as he was the one there to pull you out if your misery.

You where so lost in panic that you didn't hear the calls from the other side of the door nor the creaking of the door opening and the taps of feet making there way inside.

George's pov

I walked up to the bathroom after 30 minutes of y/n being away. It's not like her to take more than 10 minutes so I was a bit worried. Maybe it's another panic attack?

I heard sobbing as I approached the door and instantly knew my gut was right "y/n!? Are you okay!?" I called and lando rushed up the stairs at the mention of her name "get a glass of water" I mumbled and he nodded rushing to the kitchen.

I opened the door and entered the bathroom, I heard the water running and noticed no clothes on the bathroom floor so that meant she was fully clothed.

"Y/n?" I said in concern and stepped into the bath tub as I turned I saw her, the water was freezing and her face was pale.

I kneeled down baring the cold water and placed a hand on her cheek "your freezing" I gasped unsure of why I was surprised in the first place it seemed she had snapped back to reality and made eye contact with me as her breath was faster than normal "breath with me" I said and breathed in "out" I breathed and breathed in again "in" I said and she started to follow slightly.

10 minutes later.

I was able to turn off the water and get y/n to calm down we where still in the bath tub and lando was beside it.

"Are you okay?" He frowned and she nodded slightly "your not okay at all... What triggered it?" I asked and lando put his jumper over her

"Just something on Instagram..." She frowned as and hugged her knees, I frowned Nd pulled her into me gently so that I was laying with my back on flat part of the bath and she was on my chest "listen, nobody needs to know a damn thing about you, not about your health, situation, problems, house, friends, relationship or family they need to know nothing. It's all in your control... Don't worry about anyone but yourself and reaching your goals..." I said and she nodded

"and me! Can't forget me!" Lando said diving into the empty bath to join the group hug "it's not a damn pool lando!"