arguments (lewis hamilton/ max?)

they both stood in the livingroom after y/n had walked in on lewis kissing another girl. her heart shattered at the scene and it flashed in her brain on repeat like a broken record playing playing the same tune over and over again..
she couldn't comprehend how he could do something like this. how the trust they had built for a year could be ripped away so easily. multiple questions swarmed her head and she felt the needs to asked them.

"y/n -" lewis tried but y/n didnt let him continue.

"when you told me that you loved me was it something that you meant?' she asked and rubbed her eyes as the tears fell a little. she sniffled before looking back up at the man she loved.

"when i told you that i loved you it was the only thing i felt" he reassured and took her hands gently into his
"i told you id take a bullet for you, didnt i" he smiled and she shook her head and pulled her hands away

"And then you do this?" she asked with a pained smile on her pale face and she rushed out of the door to go stay at her brothers house.
she wiped her tears while she walked down the cold, dark streets. it was also raining and she didnt even pick up her damn jacket.

she replayed the moment she saw lewis and that girl over and over and over again.

she pictured his gentle hands caressing her cheek softly. pulling the women closer for a deeper kiss. she pictured his hands trailing down to her hips and pulling them into his lower body, she heard the soft hoarse moan that escaped his lips as he did it.
she pictured the smile he had probably given her so many times.

when she got there she knocked on the door and daniel opened up on the other side "hell- y/n what are you doing here?" he asked and his sister looked up at him
"come in" he said and pulled her in the house. quickly grabbing a towel and a jumper.

"now what happened?" he asked and sat with her on the couch
"i lost my lover.. and lost my friend" she breathed shakily as she dragged her knees into her chest.

"are you okay?" he asked worriedly
im not fine..
"yeah i am.. dont worry i just needed space from him" she lied and looked into the cup of hot chocolate she was given
but lll pretend
"yeah i understand. he'll feel my rath when i next see him!" daniel joked and showed his muscles
"what are you going to do? show him with your athletes sweat?" she teased and he rolled his eyes "you dont think i can take him?" he asked offended "i think he would be more scared of max than you" she smirked and they joked the whole night.

a week later

she walked with daniel and max to see lewis walking with another girl smiling with no care in the world.
he looked over for a minute but it didnt faze him at all.

"i guess it was pointless wondering how you are..." she mumbled to herself
"dont worry he's a prick" max frowned and looked down at her
"hes so close and yet in a sense hes so far away" she shrugged and he nodded

"that made no sense to me and yet imma pretend it does. just forget about him. hes not worth any of your time okay?" he smiled reassuringly while they waited for daniel to come back from signing things.
he took this moment to hug her for a couple seconds before letting go "your golden. remember that" he said before spinning away to face daniel.

but with him is where i belong she tried to tell herself and stared at the new happy couple. they were so popular with the fans, she never was.. she guessed it might have been better for him.

a little while later

she bumped into lewis as she was walking towards daniels pit box.

"y/n.. i still think about you daily you know.." he frowned and looked down at her "dont lie to me" she hissed and went to walk away "i was born to fall for you" he added stepping closer to her.

she shook her head as the words messed with her mind "you taught me love an-" she ran her hands through her hair and shook her head again with tears welling up in her eyes.

"dont lie to me!" she said while pointing at him "you NEVER loved me, u never think of me, you never needed me or wanted me but you damn well knew how to pretend. all you could think about was her! touching her, kissing her, pulling her closer to you! i was never in your mind so dont lie to me!" she said as she got closer pointing her finger at his chest.

"hey, hey y/n calm down" max said as he rushed over and stood behind her, pulling her into his chest so her back was against it.
"hes not worth it.. you know that" he mumbled and she placed both hands on his arms as lewis stared at them.

"that was uncalled for" lewis said and max shook his head "no what was uncalled for. was you kissing another girl in the same house you built memories in with y/n. how you made her believe you loved her. you make me sick" max hissed and turned them both away from the merc driver.

max took her into his motorhome and hugged her tightly while she cried quietly. it hurt him to see her in such a state, she wouldn't want to tell daniel about this so he guessed he would keep it between they two till she was ready