Daniel Riccardo (short)

She was seen walking with the Australian driver and cameras started flashing as they walked hand in hand together with beaming smiles.

Instead of playing it safe they where both wild, bold and daring.
This caused them to be open about their relationship and not shy away from the cameras. Instead they struck all sort of cool and cute poses together not waiting to announce that they where officially.

This continued until lando walked up to them with his cheeky smile "careful y/n you'll break his back!" He laughed and looked at the female who was on Danny's back.

"Did you call her fat?" Daniel asked defensively and lando laughed again "no no, not at all I'm just calling you weak!" He smirked and winked.

Daniel shook his head before he counted down "3, 2" lando's face dropped a little "1" Daniel finished and started chasing his British teammate around the area while poor y/n was holding on to Daniel for dear life.
"Dan I'm going to fall!" She laughed and held in tighter as he sped up, lando then ran into the crowd of drivers and Daniel started slowing down.

Dan took a deep breath as the sweat shone in his forehead "you see this, this is real sweat! Real athletes sweat" he smirked and placed both hands on his hips beaming with pride.

Y/n laughed and shook her head as she hopped off of the tall males back and he looked at her face. The whole world was now infront of him, it made his chest swarm with butterflies, he got nervous everytime she came close and spoke to him in her confident voice.

"You are definitely fit enough to be an athlete" she chuckled and stood on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek before winking, before she could move away Daniel placed both hands gently on the sides of her face and kissed her passionately not caring who was staring and taking pictures. She was his and he made sure everyone knew it.