(79) Lewis Hamilton

Y/n sighed as she walked down the corridor of the hotel she was in.
She was a model and Lewis Hamiltons girlfriend.

They both got together when they where doing a photoshoot together, they exchanged numbers and from there they're relationship grew into something big. Something no one could compare to.

The h/c haired girl finally found some time to watch Lewis's race and she was super excited. She was able to share a hotel room with her lover and always the excitement he had from the rush of the race.

She got to know a few of the other drivers but she didn't interact with many of them.

"Y/n!" She heard and looked to see her British mercedes driver rushing toward her from what she assumed was they're bedroom. She dropped her bag and suitcase and opened her arms as he wrapped his around her and picked her up to spin her around.
"I'm so glad you made it! How was your flight?" He asked excitedly and the e/c eyed girl blushed softly as he kissed his cheek.

"It was okay, nice and comfy it dragged on so long tho" she chuckled and held his hand.

"Yeah they tend to do that when you have no one there with you" he admitted and intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Oh well I'm here now!" She beamed and spun under his arm and let go to pick her suitcase and bag up.
"No no, I'll carry them!" He insisted and she rolled her eyes as the dark skinned male took her things from her.

"Why thank you my knight in shining armor" she teased and he winked causing her to blush again
"Your welcome mi'lady now shall I guide you to your hotel room where your lover awaits for you presence?" He bowed and y/n couldn't help but laugh
"That would be most generous!" She ended and followed him to the room. As the petite girl went to open the door he gently smacked her hand "ah ah! A girl of your nature should not be doing this work!" He tutted jokingly and opened the door for her.

"After you mi'lady" he bowed and she done a quick curtsy before going in.

He followed and dropped the bags and suitcase before tackling his partner to the bed and embracing her into a tight hug.

"Woah! Calm down" she chuckled and twisted her body round to look at the Brit.

"I missed you" he mumbled while staring into her e/c orbs
"I missed you too" she replied while staring back into his eyes.

He slowed caressed her cheek with his thumb and placed his index finger into her chin before closing the gap between them.
Bringing her into a soft, passionate kiss.

He poured all the love and affection into it that he couldn't give to her with the distance being so big due to work schedules. They made it work, arguments came here and there but they always remember to battle the problem, not eachother.

They pulled apart for air and gasped as they're eyes wandered the others face taking in the features they had prayed to see for ages.
Suddenly all the nights and days on facetime never compared to this moment.

"I'll have to go soon" he frowned and pecked her lips
"Whyyy" she complained and layed her head on his chest
"I have a few things, I have a remote meeting with the team to make sure we're all A-OK for tomorrow" he said and ran his finger through her hair.

"Okay, you won't be too long tho will you?" She asked and he shook his head.

"No, I'll be as quick as I can" he reassured his girlfriend and she smiled before kissing his cheek and sitting up.

"Okay" she nodded and he stood up "go get something to eat, have you ate today?" He asked and y/n shook her head "not yet" she admitted and he frowned "you have to eat you know"
"I know but it's hard sometimes, people's expectati-" she was cut of by her boyfriend
"Screw people's expectations, your health and diet comes first. Kay? Now you can get room service or you can go down whatever your comfortable with" he smiled charmingly.

He then got his things to go the the meeting "where will you be?" She asked and he smiled "room 201 with valterri (a/n someone help me spell his name T-T)" she nodded and waved him goodbye before he left.

2hrs laterrrrr (I'm lazy 😃)

Y/n frowned and got up from the bed putting the plate onto the tray and placing the cup neatly beside it.
She was slightly worried about Lewis as he said he would be quick but still hadnt returned to see her.

She put on one of his hoodies and walked out of the room with her h/l h/c hair in a messy style as she walked down the corridor again in search for the room 201.

After a bout 5 minutes she finally found it and knocked on the door "are you okay miss?" A taller male asked as he looked down.

"Hey, is Lewis in here?" She asked and the door opened wider.

"Y/n are you okay?" Lewis asked as he appeared behind the door.
"Yeah I just got worried" she smiled softly and valtteri waved her to come inside.

As she did Lewis put an arm around her shoulder "I'm just going over things with Val, sorry I'm taking so long" he frowned and kissed her head.

"Your welcome to stay" valtteri smiled kindly and sat back down at the desk.

"Thank you" she smiled "who are you anyways?" He asked and Lewis blushed slightly.

"This is y/n my girlfriend of 2 years" his teammate was shocked and looked at the two of them.

"Wait wait y/n l/n as in the model? And nobody knew you were dating? How?" He asked and they both laughed at the flabbergasted male.

"We're both usually busy and I hide my face alot of the time" she admitted and he nodded "gotcha. Well nice to meet you" his shock was replaced with a heart warming smile and he shook her hand.

Lewis then sat down on the chair and y/n went to sit on the bed "come here you can sit in my lap until I'm done working" he smiled and she looked over "no funny business" Val smirked and they rolled there eyes before she sat on Lewis's lap enjoying his company again.