*requested* max verstappen ot 3 (57)

This was it. She made her decision as she raced behind him. She kept her steady pace letting him in front and her team yelled through the team radio.
They constantly asked what she was thinking and that this could be big for them all if she wins this.

But she wasn't really thinking about the race just now. She was thinking of max. If she goes through with the plan she might really hurt his feelings and she didn't know if she could risk that.
The things they were talking about in the early mornings and long nights.
The memories They shared on the days out, how well he treated her.

She also remembered the conversation she had with Lewis.

FB

"Have you decided what your going to do yet?" He asked as he looked at the photos of her and max on her phone.

"Not really but I have a Idea" she shrugged and he shook her head
"I think you've made your decision and I think your making the wrong one" he said and stood up

"How?" She asked
"You want to give him the race don't you? This could be big for you. I know you had a plan and you don't want to go through with it but you don't have to y/n but you don't have to lose it" he frowned and placed a hand on her shoulder
"If he likes you. He will be happy for your win no matter what. If you like him. You'll be happy if he wins it. Just don't give it away" he pat her shoulder and headed out to his room

FB over

She shook her head as she kept the same pase, Lewis just behind her "Lewis is asking for a pass" her team said and she slowly opened a gap for him "I'll protect his position" she answered "we'll let him him know" they
Informed.

She sighed as she became frustrated with her decision making. She had it all planned in her head and yet she was still thinking wether it was right or wrong.

she sped up again not noticing the mclaren coming up behind her "thats it y/n seal your position lando is coming up behind you real fast" her team said and she hummed in response. she contained her composure and drove evenly for the rest of the lap keeping lando at a distance "can i get a pass from lewis" she asked on the main straight and her team communicated with the other driver.

"your free to pass on the next straight" they informed and she hummed again finally making a decision. hopefully she didnt leave it too late for it being the last lap.

the battle between the two drivers lasted throughout the lap until the last straight. after the race y/n got out of the car and sighed as she took off her helmet, gloves and mask thing.

she frowned as she shook her head and stood up onto the car, slowly raising her hand into the air, feeling the buzz rush through her body as cheers roared throughout the circuit.

she watched as her team rushed over to her, including lewis. she looked around and spotted max smiling from the fence. she knew what happened, she felt bad but at least she knew her feelings werent fake.

her team rose their hands for her to jump so they could catch her, and so she did just that, she leaped off of the car and was held up by her teammates, they cheered as they carried her to the pit and she couldnt feel any more mixed feelings than she was already.
the buzz swarmed her body as did the guilt.

her team put her down and cheered between themselve so she took he opportunity to sneak out and go see max.
she first went to the garage and spotted him with his team. she went up to his chief and bid them a good race before asking to speak to max.

they walked out of the garage and decided to sit on the edge of the track while the sun started to go down "congratulations" he smiled without a falter and she smiled bad sadly "you not happy about the win?" he frowned and placed a hand on hers.

"i am.. i just... i want to tell you something" she frowned and looked at him " go for it" he smile knowing what she was about to say "i uhm.. went on the first date with you because.. well" she shrugged unable to continue.
"you wanted me to love you so id let you win?" he finished for her and she looked up shocked "how-" she questioned and he shrugged "i was doing the same at the start" he admitted with a girn and she shook her head as her lips curled up into a smile "no way" she said and pushed him playfully "how evil!" she gasped jokingly "eh, your one to talk!" he laughed and shoved her back.

"wait does that mean you dont like me?" she asked and he shrugged "i might" he teased and she rolled her eyes "so you wouldn't mind if i go round to charles's to celebrate tomorrow then?" she teased back and he shook his head "not happening ive already got a surprised planned!" he said and took her hand "and your mine not his. i want you" he smiled and her blush deepened before fireworks went off and he pulled her into a hug.

a/n boom! all done for this pt hope you enjoyed it