*REQUEST* (38) Lewis Hamilton

Lewis's arm wrapped around your waist as he pulled you in for a hug, his hugs where always the warmest things... They always comforted you in the worst of times, they made every problem, every thought, every other feeling melt away when you stood like this with the man you had been with for 6 months already... Wow time sure does fly doesn't it?.

You hummed softly against his chest and wrapped your arms around his lower back, nuzzling into his chest with the biggest, most childish smile of all time "good luck on the race today" he smiled. yes you where the driver number 33 of red bull.. ( a/n sorry Perez your reserve and max. Your the other driver I just want your number) you both where ready for your last race of the season, drawn on points made it even more pressuring on you, you HAD to win this race... You just had to!

You nodded and stepped back "no hard feelings?" You asked and he nodded "no hard feelings" he confirmed and kissed your forehead "I'll get going now" he said and walked away with no more words spoken.

The butterflies in you stomach fluttered around making it hard to concentrate, everyday you fell more and more inlove with this man, he made everything about a relationship seem perfect. You just wondered how?

You took a deep breath before turning on your heels and walking towards the track greeted by many news reporters you gave a quick wave and walked through the paddock.

Everyone always stared in awe as you walked through... Your hair always sat perfectly, your face always looked friendly and your eyes shone with pure happiness and ambition, what wasn't there to love about you?

"Good luck today!" Max said as he ran up to you from behind "your to Max, we've got this!" You beamed..

With Lewis

He stood beside the engineers at the garage waiting on you to walk past.

He was itching to finally get his plan underway to win the season, he would do anything to make sure that happened.

And I mean anything.

He noticed you walking past with Max and grinned much better the British driver thought to himself as he walked over.

"Y/n" he called and you both looked over to the darker toned man "Lewis, you okay?" You smiled and he frowned "I actually had to tell you something" he said in a serious tone and you shifted uncomfortably on the spot "what's up?" You frowned back and he rubbed the back of his head "i don't love you" he said looking you dead in the eye with no expression on his face.

You smiled in confusion "wh-what that doesn't make sense?" You questioned and he nodded "it makes perfect sense if you aren't an idiot..." He shrugged and placed a hand on his arm holding it Infront of his Body.

"But Lewis we where fine this morning?" You questioned again.

"Y/n... I don't think he ev-" max tried but Lewis cut him off

"I never loved you... You didn't make me happy, I just wanted to win" he shrugged

"But... Everynight? Everyday? Date nights? Parties? What about they times? Laying on the couch doing nothing?" You asked in desperation to try change his mind.

"All that... It was just a game... Love" he smirked and walked off leaving your heart shattered on the floor.

You took a breath and looked at the ground as tears began to blur your vision "y/n... It's gonna be alright, he's a prick and he doesn't deserve you c'mon"  max frowned and placed a hand in your shoulder.

"Yeah" you agreed and looked back up with questions still roaming your head.

"Yeah" you repeated and max placed his arm round your shoulder and walked with you too the garage "just focus on the race... It's great for letting our anger" she smiled and ruffled your hair.