(15)lando Norris

"can I come watch your race this weekend?" She asked her boyfriend as he played his F1 game on his stimulator "but then everyone will see you love" he frowned and hopped out after becoming P3.

She shrugged as he wrapped his arms around her waste "why is that such a big deal lando" he huffed and nuzzled into him "because your mine and only mine" he breathed onto her neck while laying down, dragging her with him .

"Can I meet some of your friends then?" She asked, eager to see a little of the life he lived

"I don't think that's a good idea" he told her and she turned to face him

"But lando... I don't want to watch you from the TV in the bedroom" she frowned and pecked his lips

"But it's better here.. you won't get a bunch of cameras flashing at you... And you won't get shoved and you won't get a bunch of people screaming at you" he tried to argue

"Please babe, I don't mind the cameras I'll wear your cap" she said getting up and grabbing his cap "see" she tried and he laughed.

"I don't think that's going to work my love, please just stay here?" He pleaded with his puppy dog eyes.

She finally gave in and hung the cap back onto the peg and walked back to the bed crawling under his arms..

_____________

Race day

He had just got his overalls on and was walking to his engineers as they wished him good luck as well has his teammate Daniel Riccardo.

She was currently walking up to the paddock. She got alot of looks, well no wonder she was absolutely stunning with her (y/e/c) eyes and her (y/h/l), (y/h/c) hair waved calmly in the breeze. She had got in touch with one of his friends, George Russell, who had told her to come to his garage and she'll take him to landos so she didn't get into trouble. So she did.

She walked into his garage and the engineers told her to get out but George was quick to get to her "wait wait wait" he said to his engineers "it's landos girlfriend" he smiled and they nodded "what's she doing here?" She waved slightly "I wanted to watch lando race.. but I don't know where his garage is" she informed them "but he can't know I'm here" she added.

"Okay that's fine" he smiled "let's go" he added and they walked down the garages "is that your girl George? How did you land someone so beautiful?" One of the driver's called out with a grin "not me who landed although I have to say I'm a little jealous" he joked and the young women laughed.

"Well your jealously will have to continue because you my friend are not in landos league" she smirked and he placed a hand on his chest to act offended

"And she has some sas" he chuckled "what a women" he added as they stood outside the McLaren garage "Oi oi" George called out and landos chief engineer looked over "George! No fans aloud!" he called back and George shook his head "no no. shes not a fan this" he said gesturing towards  y/n "this is landos secret girlfriend" a smile then spread across williams face and he walked over "so your the nameless girl he goes on about all the time" y/n smiled softly and shook the mans hand "ye must be me" she chuckled "my name is william joseph" he informed her while taking her into the garage. 

"im y/n y/l/n" y/n replied and walked towards the screens seeing landos car lined up ready to go at the starting line. 

"heres your headset and you can sit back and relax" he smiled and gave her the headset. 

she put it on and heard Lando talking "im so ready for this guys! i have a great feeling about this race" the y/h/c hair girl could practically hear her boyfriends smile.

______________________

at the end of the race lando managed to creep his way up to P2 just behind max verstappen, the whole team cheered and waited for the driver to come back into the pits before they crowded round him and gave him a group hug while shouting out in joy. 

when they entered the garage the brit noticed his girl sitting down looking up at him with her y/e/c eyes "what are you doing here y/n?" he asked immediately and she frowned. it definitely wasnt the reaction she hoped for. 

"i wanted to watch you race" she said quietly and he shook his head

"i told you specifically not to come!" he shouted and she bit her lip 

"why shouldn't i come and support you? i just want to be here with you lando! the only time i see you drive is on your stupid stimulator!" she yelled back 

"no one was suppose to know you where mine! nobody was suppose to know that i knew you! i dont want you getting hurt! or having hate on social media because of stupid expectations! i dont want people putting you down because ive seen it all. ive seen them call beautiful girls ugly! or skinny girls fat and i didnt want them to hurt you!" his voice was full of desperation for her to understand how much she meant to him and how hard he was trying to protect her. 

"love.. i appreciate you wanting to protect me" y/n started while she slowly walked over to him "i dont care how many people tell me im not good enough for you, or how ugly i am, or fat i am. as long as you love me that enough... im just tired of being your secret... i want people to know your mine and im yours.. i want people to know how much we love eachother" she said quietly while kissing his cheek softly. 

"okay darling.. im sorry..." he said while wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to  him "everyone will know you are mine from now on i promise" he smirked and kissed her. "i love you" he added and she pecked his lips " i love you too" she smiled back and pulled over the cap she had nect to her chair "just saying i wore the cap like i said i would" she told him and he laughed " and i have to say im very glad you took it because im so sweaty, thank you my love" he said and put the cap on.

they then left the paddock hand in hand, everyone was staring and taking pictures of the two and both of the young adults just smiled and waved or posed for a couple. 

                                                                          word count 1129