(REQUESTED) toto Wolff

Since Toto started working for Mercedes you were assigned to be his personal assistant. You where fresh out of University and had no clue whatsoever what to expect despite this you were still pretty confident about it.
Being able to speak perfect German thanks to your beloved German mother. You knew the job university was supposed to be in English but you could never forget Toto’s face expression when you started speaking accent free German.

Now

You walked down the garages toward the Mercedes and smiled as you where met by the one and only Toto Wolff. You greeted each other happily. He had huge respect and admiration for you due to your first encounter. You both had learnt that you both are pretty alike due to the fact that none of you are scared to express what you where thinking. 

You had made sure to inform him that ‘you weren’t just a pretty face’ since then you’ always joked around with it.

“need a new secretary yet?” you asked with your signature smirk and he shook his head with a slight smile before replacing it with a deadpan expression “no, I need someone useful not a pretty face” he chuckled almost silently “your hair is a mess” you said honestly and he nodded “so are the bags under your eyes” he shot back and you rolled your eyes “this” you gestured to what you were referring to “is called hard work my friend” you fired at him and he shook his head “well we have another problem I need your help with later” you nodded as it became normal for you both to work on things late at night trying to figure out solutions for the problems.

You had promised him that it wouldn’t bother you and would always be a great opportunity to help him when he needed it. He made sure you where payed well for your loyalty but even if you didn’t get payed you would have done everything in your power to make sure you protected F1 was a shark tank and it became your job to protect.

“I have a request for you” he said and you looked at him curiously “I want to make you my partner in Mercedes. Cut you in on some of the success and codetermination rights” your face lit up and you couldn’t contain your excitement. You jumped up and down like a child before hugging him, he patted your back while you acted unprofessional. He didn’t mind this as no one else was around. After you started helping him he became a lot calmer and more laid back with everyone.

You let go of him quickly and apologized quickly but he shook his head “your fine” he said and continued working on what he was doing “you know. This is easier” you said and split the screen so both sheets where displayed instead of him flicking between them constantly “ah right thanks” he smiled and you pulled out your laptop to work on work of your own. Lewis then dropped by with Valtteri “hey you two. Working hard I see!” Lewis beamed and you spun round on your seat almost falling off but Toto steadied the chair “working very hard!” you beamed and spun back around “its almost time to go back to the hotel ya’know” Valtteri said and you looked at the time “oh yes I didn’t notice” you smiled and Toto nodded “neither, do you want a lift?” he asked and Lewis smiled knowingly “can i?” you asked “no he just asked that for kicks” Valtteri laughed and you rolled your eyes.

“then yes please” you accepted sheepishly and rubbed the back of your neck he nodded and stood up putting his laptop away as you done the same before heading out with the 3 boys.

“are you kidding me?!” you gasped in the dark as you gazed at the car in front of you. It was a 500 thousand-dollar Mercedes.
“I am SO driving this!” you said and Toto laughed “Mr driver backseat I’m driving” the driver obliged and went to the backseat as Toto sat in the passenger side not expecting what was about to happen.

“slow down y/n!” he yelled as you where going 250k/h on a German highway. He held on for dear life while you smiled in amazement watching everything fly by.
You smiled more “this is amazing!” you yelled and he shook his head “we don’t have extra life’s you know!” he yelled back while still gripping onto the stead and the other one placed on top of yours for some comfort knowing he wouldn’t die alone in this mess.

As you slowed down and pulled up to the parking lot of the hotel you saw Toto’s horrified expression while you had the biggest smile on your that could light up the whole world. You gave his hand a reassuring squeeze before getting out of the car with Toto “that was amazing wasn’t it!” you beamed and he shook his head still looking traumatised “you are never driving again” he said and you rolled your eyes “your alive, aren’t you?” you chuckled and he nodded “doesn’t matter. I’m still not letting you drive again.” He said as you both walked into the hotel leaving a very sunned driver behind.

Donna806