.Sebastian Vettle.

This year was a very special year.

Seb had quit retired from F1 to be with his wife Y/n, who was currently pregnant with his twins, both boys.

He had decided that he was finished missing her every time he left her in the house they shared.
Tired of giving her a wave through a phone before a flight to the next race.

He was tired of spending so much time away, seeing the scans through a photo or hearing how the babies are doing through a phone call.

He wanted to be there, he wanted to hear the nurse tell them both they were healthy while he held his wife's hand and rubbed his thumb over the back of it.

So that's what he did and he could never, ever regret it.

Even if he's sat here at this moment holding her hair back while she throws up the breakfast he made her.

"You're alright" he mumbled while rubbing circles on her back soothingly.

"I'll get you water after I help you back to bed okay? And I'll get the hot water bottle" he reassured her.

"We need to go somewhere... later..." Y/n breathed while standing up with the support of her husband, who looked at her face full of confusion.

"You haven't wanted to go anywhere in a while, is everything okay?" He asks worriedly while helping her back to the comfort of their shared bed.

"Everything's fine but it's important"  she announces so he knows there's no saying no.

"Okay fine, but you let me do everything that you shouldn't do and if you need to go home or need anything, you tell me" he demands kindly after pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead and rubbing his thumb over her cheek.

"I love you" she hummed while leaning back on the tower of pillows she created for herself.

"I love you too, I'll be back in a minute, if you need me, shout me," he tells her while walking out of the room and into the kitchen to complete the little jobs he set for himself.

- - - - -

When he came back through after roughly 15 minutes after finally finding Y/F/F (fave food).

He walked into the room to find the h/c-haired woman sleeping finally.

He knows how tired she is, she tosses and turned every night trying to get comfy, or waddling to the bathroom to throw up or go for a bath...
She couldn't find peace at night and he found it truly remarkable how she stays less crabbit than a lot of women.

Don't get him wrong.
She still complains like, a lot.

But she always tries to control her anger, especially over smaller things that seem to annoy her now.

He didn't even notice the smile forming on his face as he admired her.
As much as he loved the beautiful, well-dressed, ready-for-the-day woman.

He loved the relaxed, home-comforted and messy Y/n the most.

He would choose her over the other one any day.

Okay, most days.

He walked over and placed the food onto the drawer set quietly, he fought the urge to give her a kiss in case it irritated her and woke her up.

He settled for a whisper as he sat down.

"I'm so proud of you" he told her almost silently, he would wake her up in a few hours.

But just now he'll let her rest.

(A/N, there will be part 2, and I've got some ideas I'm going to write now! ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 90K I LOVE YOU ALL AND IM GOING TO DO A CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR SPECIAL INCLUDING MOST DRIVERS SO COMMENT WHO YOU WANNA SEE!)