(pt 3 28) of sebastian vettel

suicide                           
self harm
            depressive thoughts      

lewis and seb sat in the brits apartment while seb stared at the wall. his kind personality was shattering and everyone saw it. he would avoid all fans. act rude sometimes, talk less, never show up on time, he was completely loosing himself in the commotion with y/n these accusations were getting worse.

she exaggerated everything she done to him but twisted it to say it happened to her. he was truly  giving up on everything. he couldnt do anything right anymore.. no matter how hard he tried. nothing was good enough for anyone at all from him.

"hey man just follow your heart from now on yeah?" lewis smiled and shook his friends shoulder

"okay" he nodded with a frown
i would but she took it with her the day she walked out of my door he thought to himself while he leaned the side of his head on his fist

*buzz buzz*

seb sighed and pulled out his phone to see a text from kimi

just try to forget her.. shes not worth it.

i cant pretend that her and i never met

he shook his head and stood up "going for a walk." he told lewis bluntly "if you need me call me okay?" seb nodded and walked out in his dishevelled state.

"sebastian vettel. do you plan on moving onto another relationship?" the german driver was asked as soon as he walked out of the door "if you forget about her, dont you think itll be easier to move on?" another as and he shook his head.

"even if i could i wouldnt..." he mumbled as microphones began to get shoved into his face.
"is it true that she left you? would you have given up anyways." another asked.

"yes she did... i wouldnt have given up." he sighed started to push past them.

"how did you feel when she left?"
"mr vettel! sir please answer the question" the pushed

i felt like i was dying...

he thought and pushed past them and rushed off to a quiet spot only he knew of.

he took out his phone and looked at pictures of the two of them.

"you gave me hope... and something to look forwards to" he whispered and a tear fell onto the phone

after it all... you left m with scars and pretended like you werent involved he covered his mouth to prevent sobs as he dropped the phone onto the ground.

flashback a couple days after the club.

"you knew i was weak.." he said to his ex lover as tears bubbled in his eyes threating to fall

"thats not my fault. your problem" she shrugged and looked at him with a smirk.

"you faked all your love and you knew id believe you!" he raised his voice

"again thats your fault."

end of fb

"your so worthless youd cling onto anyone who you think loves you"

whats wrong with me... he thought and looked around

he sniffed and wiped the tears from his eyes his mind swarmed in negative thoughts. he didnt dare to argue with them. i mean all them are right.

i need you...

he stood up and looked and started walking back to the house he shared with lewis.