*request* zhou pt2

y/n had spent another 2 months being zhou's secret and now she was getting really tired of it all. she loved him, she use to love the sneaking around but now that he's away most of the time, he's racing in different countries without her support in person, he celebrated with his teammates if he got a good position for an F1 beginner and just enjoyed himself without her.
she thought that maybe he liked not having her around?
maybe he wanted her to stay home so fan girls don't stop fan girling over him?

"he'll be back soon..." she muttered sadly and took her h/c hair ou of her bobble as she headed towards the bedroom "2 days" the girl sighed as she threw herself onto the bed and grabbed her f/c phone from the night stand

❤️ zhou ❤️

hey can i ask you something?

sorry baby i'm busy just now...

love it's important

not right now. i'll message you later

ok...

love you x

(seen)

y/n shook her head and put her phone back where it was before she rolled over with tears in her eyes as she stared out of the window. zhou never had time to talk to her, phone her, message her or even see her. she hated it and so she decided to post a picture tomorrow, both of them watching the sunset, she knew not everyone would recognise who the male would be but she would hope some recognise him enough to mention it to other people...

with that thought lingering in her mind she turned the lamp  off, closed her eyes and went for a peaceful sleep.

--

the sun shone through the curtains and the girls e/c eyes fluttered open before squinting, oh how she hated waking up, not in a depressing way but seriously could the sun tone it down on the brightness. like damn! she argued in her head before stretching enough to hear the satisfying crack on her back.
y/n sighed deeply before standing up, yawning and looking around the empty room "damn being in a relationship and still lonely but not alone sucks" she muttered confusingly and walked to make herself a daily, morning cup of coffee.

her phone buzzed a few times so she checked it, just a bunch of f1 posts that she didn't want to see right now, she then checked her messages between her and zhou

active 20 minutes ago

but still no morning text, how lovely "maybe i should get a dog... then i'll have something to talk to" the h/c haired girl spoke to herself once again.
it was habit since she was a teenager but it was more common now when her boyfriend was away, heck she'd get more of a conversation out of a wall than him now-a-days.

before y/n decided to get ready for work finally she checked the messages between her and b/f/n (bestfriend name)

b/f/n

hey gorgeous! have a great day at work
and message when you are home
so i dont try murder a random
person for murdering you!

yeah yeah i will dont worry

she smiled a bit before placing her phone on the counter and getting into her f/o (favourite outfit), styling her hair, grabbing her bag and walking back through to head to work but not before posting the picture of her and zhou.

after it had uploaded she had already heard her phone go off a million times eve before she drove to work, she was a famous photographer, taking pictures of animals, nature, people, places, rivers and anything else she was assigned to. today she was taking picture of a wedding couple who seemed to be truly excited to meet her, she was only hired for an hour which was fine as she had other places to be but she would always stay an extra half for free and take unexpected pictures, the best ones every couple had said and thanked her for her services.

"miss l/n the couple are getting ready, you have 20 minutes to yourself. it's  going to be pretty full" what she assumed was the organizer instructed.
she thanked him and decided to take out her phone quickly to see a message from nonother than zhou,

notification

why would you post that picture of us? i thought
we had been thr...

y/n just rolled her eyes before putting her phone away as she saw the guests starting to arrive "afternoon" she greeted

"afternoon... do you mind if we all get a picture before the wedding starts...?" one of them asked and she shook her head "not at all, get together and i'll take a few now" she smiled at the group and they all nodded in thanks.

she took her camera off of the bench and held it up carefully, she wasn't going to bother setting it up right here right now so she took them free handed.

"3,2,1,and smile!" she beamed and everyone smiled on cue as she took a few pictures of them together.

"there you go... now i best get ready for the pictures" she informed as they all filled into the building.

y/n took her phone out quickly before replying to zhou

i'm tired of being your secret...
it's never been about me but about
protecting your reputation

she sent the message irritatedly, you couldn't even see their faces... he really didn't want anyone to know she existed. she frowned with the thought lingering in her mind before she walked off into the building to get today over and done with.