*REQUEST* charles leclerc (72)

ABUSE

she walked down the corridor covering a bruise on her cheek with makeup.
she was with her boyfriend, nobody knew his name honestly but he use to be great. he use to buy flowers on dates, take her on dates, bring her dancing until something she didnt know had changed.

he didnt love her anymore, he didnt love her at all. he used her for her money and thats about it.

she was part of the McLaren team as an engineer so she was pretty wealthy, he was also friends with the drivers so he was also jealous of that and wanted it for himself.

"y/n? are you okay?" she heard the voice of her teammate and friend lando ask and even though she knew she was safe she still flinched at the sudden voice but recovered with her signature smile "yeah of course. are you okay?" she asked and crossed her arms firmly over her chest.

"you havent came out your hotel room in awhile and you havent responded to anyone's messages" he shrugged and she sighed "yeah sorry i was spending time by myself, i got caught up in the peace and quiet" the h/c haired girl lied and rubbed upon her throbbing arm.

"are you sure? you've been pretty distant for awhile now and we're all worried. is something happening?" he pushed and she shifted her frail body to one side uncomfortably

"yeah im sure i have to go tho!" she said and rushed off knowing lando hadn't believed a word she had just told him.

had she really changed that much? surely not right.. there just looking to far into it all she was doing fine. perfectly fine and nobody could tell her otherwise. they couldnt.

today her boyfriend was coming back and the weight on her shoulders grew heavy of keeping this whole thing a secret.
she wanted help but they would just laugh and call her weak for not being able to fight back wouldnt they.
they would turn the other way and not believe a word she says. call her overdramatic or attention seeking. what was the point in going through all of that i she could just stay silent, avoid the drama and keep it all to herself. minimal damage is what she called it.

she was now on her way to meet charles as he wanted to talk to her and she was interested to know why, i mean he wasnt here so what was the harm of going as long as he doesnt find out it would all be fine. 

she walked out of the hotel room and down to the beach as the sun started setting. it really did look beautiful, the sunlight made her e/c eyes shine brightly and the view infront could be seen clearly within them.
she kept walking as she came across the Ferrari driver. he wore a serious expression which made an empty feeling settle in her stomach and her nerves rose.

"y/n you actually came" he frowned and y/n covered up her nerves with a wide grin "of course i did!" she 'beamed'.
"well you never seem to have time for any of us anymore. its not fair" he sighed and a frown slowly took place on the females face.
"ah well ive had somethings to deal with im sorry. i'll make it up to you all yeah?" she asked and the brown haired boy shook his head
"no. you say that everytime and it doesnt happen. just be straight up with me. whats happening? why dont you talk to us anymore? is something happening or are we just not good enough now you've got a bit of fame?" he said spitefully
"wow is that what you really think of me?" she asked shocked that he had made such an assumption.
"its what most of us are thinking now. can you blame us y/n?" he sighed sadly and she shook her head.
"thats not fair and you know it" she argued and turned to walk away from him "charles that was so uncalled for..." she added and rushed back to her hotel room before he got back.

she swung open her door and let it close itself before rushing over to her bed as tears fell from her eyes. they all thought she was using them?! really...

she balled on the bed and looked into he mirror before sitting u and grabbing a makeup wipe. she then used it on the right side of her face to reveal a cut on her lip, bruise below her eye and on her cheek.
she then done the same with the left and revealed more cuts and bruises on her face.

"y/n!" the man she feared yelled as he swung the door open aggressively "you left the room!! how many times are you told not to leave this room when im not here!" he spat in her face and her body trembled  "seriously your shaking in your shoes already and i havent even done anything yet! your pathetic!" he said as he pushed his forehead into hers.

"who did you speak to?!" he yelled and took a step back throwing out his arms in a gesture of 'come on what is it'
"n-no one!" she lied and looked down "dont bullshit me!" he growled and swiped the lamp and frames off of the drawer set
"WHO DID YOU SPEAK TO!" he yelled loudly and she flinched while sobbing uncontrollably. hes  never been this mad before.

he stormed over to her and struck her face with his fist "are you going to tell me?" he asked with a smirk and she stayed quiet so he struck again "well?!!" he snapped

"what the hell is going on in he- y/n?" the male infront of y/n sprung up and looked at charles with wide eyes.
he was with max and seb "why is she on the floor?!" charles yelled as his heart shattered slowly at the sight of the frail female on the floor.

"i can explain!" he panicked and charles shook his head "no. she can i want you out" charles snapped and the man went to protest "can you guys take him out" he asked both max and seb. they nodded and grabbed the male with a firm deadly grip on the arms as he tried to struggle they dragged him while he shouted words of protest.

"y/n" charles breathed as he shut the door and looked around "what was that about?" he asked and kneeled down getting a better look  of her face "what happened to your face?" he gasped and went to place a hand on it until she flinched away from it.

"it wasnt him was it?" he asked in hopes of the response he wanted "i.." she started and couldnt finish " y/n he doesnt hurt you.. does  he" he asked as the hope he hung onto was slowly seeping out his mind.

"h-he... i-its not his... his fault" she stuttered and he shook his head as rage replaced the hope he had in his heart "not his fault?!how isnt this his fault?!" he growled more angry at the man instead of her.
he noticed how she cowered away from him and she forced his emotions to go in a box in the back of his head.

he then slowly opened his arms and wrapped them around the females body gently, the h/c hair messily placed over his arms and her b/t body shook fearfully in his arms, all the pent up tears and emotions she continuously held in were now released and a pang of guilt hit charles like a truck.

"y/n i am so sorry for what  i said. i had no idea what you were going through your right it was unfair of me to assume you had bad intentions" he mumbled into her shoulder
"is there anything i can do to make it up to you?" he asked in desperation as he stroked her back soothingly

"just stay with me here for a while..." she choked and he nodded
"im here as long as you need" he reassured and adjusted his sitting position so she could lay in his lap for more comfort.

a/n thank you for commenting this request for me to write. it is a bit rushed i have training soon so i had to be quick!
anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter thank you so much!
anna131107