*REQUEST* MICK

When y/n was growing up she had never known of her father which despite what others think it was okay.

It was okay because even tho he wasn't around she still had an amazing childhood with her mother Kate Moss with her mum she was protected like a lion.

"Are you ready for your Photoshoot?" She was asked as her make-up artist stood away from her chair leaving the room breathless at their model "I'm as ready as I'll ever be" she smiled brightly as she rose from the chair and he e/c eyes shone with ambition.

Although Kate had tried to give her little girl a 'normal' childhood it was clear to y/n that she always wanted to be a model and now here she is 20 years down the line working for Dior, blueberry, channel, Versace, Dolce and Gabbana.
Just before she started this journey she had met Mick in they're teenage years, even tho the two families were close they never managed to meet beforehand.

They had met just before the young girl started her career and stood brightly in the spotlight.

"The charity gala is soon after this shoot are you still going?" Her assistant asked as she held the notebook in her arm professionally.

"Of course we'll go to the salon straight after here" y/n informed as she put on the clothes given to her so she could shoot with them on.

"Of course I'll get it sorted" she smiled and rushed to make phone calls.

Y/n let her h/c get blown as she stood with the cameras pointing.
"Flawless" the cameraman complimented as she struck different poses to show off the best parts of the clothes.

Few hours later

As the young lady made her way in the gala her mother stared in awe at the sight of the lovely young girl she had raised as well as her sister.

"Hey" she smiled brightly and y/n smiled back tugging her mother into a gentle hug "hey mum" she replied afterwards she hugged her sister and shared a few more words before she spotted her old friend.

"Mick!" The h/c haired girl called and made her way over.
"Y/n fancy seeing you here" he chuckled and hugged her "its been awhile" he added and let go.

"It sure has"she sighed and nodded in agreement and took a sip of her champagne.

"I've seen you alot on TV and covers on magazines" he smirked and she smirked back.
"Is that so? I'll have to start looking for you on things then" she chuckled and he shook his head whilst smiling.

"Okay I'll ignore that with a do you want to dance?" He asked and held his hand out for his friend.

"Well if your offering sure" she accepted his hand and walked to the dance floor and Mick followed behind  before happily gazing into her eyes.

As Corinna watched them she had to admit she had never witnessed Mick look at anyone the way he looks at her not even pervious girlfriends.

It was crystal clear the two were such good friends.

Corinna couldn't help but wonder what she would tell Mick's girlfriend if she thought to ask but her thoughts were interrupted as someone came over and started talking.

"It's crazy how fast kids grow" the voice sighed and Corinna looked up to see Kate stood next to her drink in hand.

"It really is crazy" she agreed as she remembered how it felt like yesterday Kate and Michael went to Cannes festival together.

The two of them could only stand there and watch theyre kids dance together.

"I know they like eachother" Kate announced once again talking
"I know so too" Corinna agreed again.

"Atleast it doesn't mean they have to end in bed together" Corinna said laughing and so they stood together and let the two enjoy there dance.

The future for the two would come

Corinna took a drink and y/n started laughing at something Mick had said before leaning her head on his chest smiling and closing her eyes enjoying the moment.

Marvie2821