*request* Charles leclerc

Y/n was only 2 weeks old when her father also F1 driver Jules Bianchi had died in an accident whilst on the track during an grand Prix.

After he passed on July 17th 2015, Camille knew she couldn't take care of her daughter alone... So the leclerc family had taken her in...

__________

Y/n was now 1 year old and Charles had offered Charlotte to take her to one of his races. She agreed but only if they say in the garage with the engineers where it was quieter so the little girl wasn't frightened.

Charlotte sat with the petite child on her knees watching the screen her little eyes trying to watch every car go past at one.

The engineers started talking to Charles after he hit his final lap. Now P2 he battled against Hamilton closing in on the finish line one of the headsets where sitting on the side and y/n managed to grab them.

"What is that rustling?!" Charles shouted and a cheeky smile grew on the little girl's face.

"Cha-rs" she said and the smile was reciprocated onto Charles's face.

"That's my little girl!" He cheered as he swerved past Hamilton and crossed the finish line entering P1.

He entered the pit land and stood ontop of his car quickly posing before he was surrounded by his teammates.

He only gave a quick celebration with them, he'll have a bigger one later. And so he ran into the pit lane, rushing to his garage to see his to most favourite girls in the world "she said my name" he said emotionally and Charlotte chuckled as her boyfriend embraced them both in a hug letting his excitement get the best of him.
"Yes she did sweetheart, yes she did" Charlotte smiled and stroked the little girl's cheek before charles picked her up and spun her around in circles. He could her her faint giggling getting louder and it warmed his heart to see her precious smile.

He couldn't imagine a world without her, without either of them in fact.

From that point on he promised to do anything and everything in his power to keep her safe, not allowing anything or anyone to hurt her and to make sure she was as happy as possible. She was so precious to him, it's hard to imagine how such a small person could leave such a big mark on his heart.

______________

As you got older Charles and Charlotte had to take a break... Everything in the house had got heated due to pressure of work and taking care of his sunshine so he decided to put the little one first and seperated himself from Charlotte... They where still great friends and she kept in contact all the time to see ho you where doing even though you didn't have great memory of her being around, so Charles decided now that you where 4 years old and could remember who and what you see. He would take you too meet the one he loved... They also where talking about giving their relationship another chance and this was the perfect opportunity.

He got you dressed into a lovely outfit but covered as much of your skin as possible as it was still cold outside. He then took you hand after doing your hair and left his apartment, locking the door.

You both walked down to the local cafe taking you 30 minutes instead of 15 because your little legs couldn't possibly keep up with Charles's big strides.

You both wondered into the cafe, you waved to the nice man at the till, you had become pretty familiar with him around here and he knew exactly what you liked.

"A sugary donut for the little one?" He smiled and Charles laughed "yes please" he agreed "coffee? For the special father" Charles nodded and thet went to sit down.

"Char" y/n called while tugging his top and so he looked down at her to see his little girl staring at someone. He looked back up to see Charlotte "her, angel?" The little one asked out of pure innocence " she's close enough to one y/n/n (your nick name), close enough" he mumbled again. You both walked over to the stunning young women and she instantly kneeled down to greet the little girl.

"Y/n! Your getting so big" she smiled and y/n ran over to her waddling like a duck.

"Who is you?" Y/n asked the women infront of her and Charlotte smiled "my name's Charlotte I was with you when you where this high" she said gesturing her height as a baby.

_____________

A couple more years past and y/n was now 6 years old. Charlotte and Charles where still together, now married and living in the same house.

Charlotte couldn't help but fall in love with you, in time you three had become a little family, y/n had learnt that Charles wasn't her real dad and nor was Charlotte her mum but nevertheless they all loved eachother unconditionally.

If Charles and Charlotte where working at the same time, y/n would take it in turns to go to each of there jobs but she took a huge interest in the way the F1 mechanics worked. She would sit cross-legged on the ground while asking them a million questions about the way they do their jobs..

Maybe someday it would be her dream to work on the cars just as they did.

Today was the last day before you, Charles and Charlotte had to go travel for Charles's next championship, racing with his new teammate Carlos sainz.

Charlotte adored the way Charles interacted with her, he would pick her up and spin her around or just sit with her in his arms letting her fall asleep. But today was the most special day of them all.

They where running around the house playing hide and seek, Tig or any other games.

"Where are you y/n?" Charles asked playfully while looking around the livingroom he turned one of the corners and y/n jumped out from behind the couch "rawr!" She yelled and Charles placed a hand on his heart and threw himself to the ground "oh my god! You scared me y/n!" He said while pretending to breath heavily "where were you hiding?" He asked in disbelief and she giggled while running over and jumping on him "oh!" He laughed while holding his stomach "you cheeky little monkey" he smiled and started tickling her "stop! Char!" She squealed out of breath and trying to stop laughing all at the same time.

In school... Charles was unaware of the hatred the classmates had on y/n they hated seeing there own parents waving and blowing kisses to you just because you where daughter of an F1 driver. Some even though you where their real daughter, so many people often made that mistake but Charles corrected them in respect of his bestfriend watching over them.

Charles biggest fear was when she would grow to big to play these games, to big to be picked up and spun around and too big to be shown love without it being 'embarassing'.

By the age of 8 y/n and Charles had matching necklaces with each others starting initial on it but she had only wished for another one for Charlotte... Y/n didn't like giving them sepirate affection in any way.

He always knew how much her necklace ment to her as she had never taken it off unless she went for a shower. So that same night you asked Charles for her wish to come true..

"Hey dad" she said as he came to say goodnight to her

"Yeah sweetheart?" He answered while kneeling beside her

"Can we get another necklace?" She asked and Charles raised an eyebrow

"What for Hun?" He wondered and she smiled

"Charlotte doesn't have one" she shrugged and got into her covers

As much as he loved Charlotte he never thought about getting her a necklace to match so he was pretty surprised when his 8 year old little girl wanted one for her.

"Of course my love I'll get it sorted okay" he promised and y/n's eyes grew heavy with exhaustion. Telling him she wanted a necklace for Charlotte only proved how much she had warmed up to her in these few years and how much she loved her.

As y/n fell asleep he kissed her forehead and smiled peacefully thanking his bestfriend for gifting him such a beautiful angel... Even at such a harsh cost

Word count 1444

Thank you so much for the request I enjoyed writing it and hope you all enjoy reading it x