dance with me - Pierre gasly

She was absolutely stunning tonight, she wore her h/c hair in a f/s (fave style) and she f/c dress sat just right on her.

She wore pieces of make up but not the whole show, heck she didn't need any of it at all.

Pierre watched her come into the party and walk under the lights that made her e/c eyes glisten, the sound of her heels clicking on the ground echoed in his ear as he stared.

"Go talk to her" Yuki smiled and shoved his teammate
"No thank you" he blushed slightly and looked down with a shy smile.

"You like her, go talk to her don't be a wuss" he smirked and gasly shook his head "I really don't want to I'll appreciate her from a distance" he smiled more and looked back up.

Y/n was now talking with a few people, he watched as her lips would part everytime she spoke and how she would move strands of her hair when they got in the way, she would also shift slightly when she was standing in the same position for to long or when she wasn't really interested in talking to that person or what they were talking about.

"She is beautiful" gasly sighed happily but accidentally while looking at her

"Well she's not going to be your beautiful lady if your stood here drooling over her instead of over there asking her to dance or something" Yuki laughed and shook his head.
"You think she would look at me? I'm not much compared to Charles or lando am I?" He rolled his eyes and looked away from the stunning lady that always captured her attention.

"I do yes, because she's looking at you now you've looked away" Yuki smirked and gasly looked around to see y/n look away quickly.

"So what do I say?" He asked Yuki and the other driver was shocked to hear the question

"Ask her to dance" he simply said after recovering "dance?" Pierre confirmed "yes dance now go!" Yuki said pushing his teammate toward the girl.

Pierre took a deep breath and took it upon himself to continue walking to the lady he had stopped himself talking to for so long

Every interaction they almost had he covered up with some excuse so he didn't make a fool of himself, this time he had non, no excuse, no saviour to take him away. It was him and her.

He tapped her shoulder awkwardly and the lady looked around, a soft blush on her cheeks but she raised an eyebrow nonetheless "well hello, is there something you need?" She asked with a slight smirk.
"D-dance with me" he said bluntly and the girl chuckled "pardon?" She asked and he shrugged "dance with me..." He repeated and she stood silent as she turned to face him "please" he added getting nervous.

"And why would I do that.?" She asked and gasly shifted his weight over to his other foot "because, I think... I know that... I can see... I have eyes at the back of my head and I know you were staring at me" he blabbed and Yuki facepalmed from behind.

"Oh really? Well I also have eyes at the back of my head and I know you were staring first" she smirked and he rubbed the back of his neck "guilty" he mumbled and she laughed "it's not a court case, but yes I will dance with you" she agreed and took his hand.

Gasly done a silent victory pulling his other hand to his chest and whispered a slight "yess" while he followed her.

As they got to the dance floor realization had kicked in.

"So, are you going to dance or what?" She asked and he tilted his head to the side
"Honestly I have no idea how to dance" he said sheepishly and she shook her head placing his hand son her hips and her own arms around his neck.

"There" she said and started swaying side to side "that's it?" He asked in disbelief and she nodded "what do you mean is that it? It's a very difficult skill to learn" she joked and Pierre chuckled now feeling more comfortable.

"Oh gosh how could I have mistaken it to be so easy" he said sarcastically and she smiled "I have no idea" she chuckled again.

Half an hour later

They both made there way to two seats and sat side by side "that was nice" she yawned and he nodded in agreement "it was yes, surprisingly tiring considering we were only moving side to side." She smiled and stood up "drink or no?" He requested and she nodded.

"Please, I'll have a f/d if you're offering" She smiled.

And that was the beginning of there relationship.