(random) proposal-lando Norris

Y/n and lando had been dating for 3 years. She was originally close to Lewis as her mother was away all all of the time and never had a spare second for her kid.
so she was able to travel around the world to Lewis's races with him and he always named her as his adopted daughter so she was able to stay in the pit box.

She hadn't payed much attention to F1 before this but now she's in her 20's shes continued to go to his races but more so for lando now.
They all came to a agreement she would support both of them.
It wouldn't come between any of them and whoever's pitbox she was in is who she'd be supporting as she would take turns between the two.

Today lando had a surprise for y/n and he couldn't be more excited for after the race, he just had to talk to Lewis about it first. So he marched down the paddock to the Mercedes hospitality to talk to the other Brit. He knocked on the glass door and a short while after it opened revealing the darker male.

"Oh lando are you okay?" He asked and lando nodded, his palms sweating and his face a little pale.
"You don't look it" Lewis argued and lando shook his head
"I-i was actually just wondering if it would be okay if you let y/n stay in my pit box today..." He stuttered and Lewis raised an eyebrow"it's my weekend?" He protested and lando rummaged in his pocket.

"Y-yes but you see I have this to do" he said taking the small squared box out of his pocket and showing it to him "what's that?" He asked and lando sighed opening the box revealing a ring.

"You want to propose" Lewis smiled a mix of surprise and joy.
"Yes I do... We've been together for awhile and I think it's the right time to do it" he smiled and shoved the box back in his pocket.

"Well then of course she can stay in the McLaren pit box, as long as I can throw a party after? For the celebration " he beamed excitedly
"Of course you can, just nothing too big" lando chuckled and spin on his heels "I'll let y/n know when she comes back" Lewis said and lando thanked him once more before walking away celebrating mentally.

Short time skip

It was a day where y/n was deep in thought about her mother. She wasn't upset just rather confused about why her mum had no time for her kid. She wondered sometimes if it was her fault.

She thought about this all the way to Lewis's mercedes hospitality and she walked in with her pass.

"Y/n your in lando's pit box today!" Lewis smiled and she hummed still deep in thought.

"You okay kid?" He asked and walked over tilting her head up to face him
"How much sleep?" He asked and she shrugged
"enough to keep me going" she replied

"Have you ate?" He asked and she shook her head
"I had a coffee" he shook his head and walked toward the kitchen to grab a muffin while he came back he started talking again
"your mum on your mind?"  He frowned and she nodded
"Y/n I don't care how many times I have to tell you this.. it's nothing to do with you being at fault or annoying.. she just doesn't... Have time" he tried to place the words carefully.

"She could make time if she wanted to right?" She argued and Lewis nodded "yes maybe... But she doesn't want to... So you have me and I am always going to have time for you okay? I swear" he reassured and handed you the muffin he held in his hand

"Thank you Lewis" she smiled and took the muffin taking a bite from it and covering her mouth "chew or talk not both" he chuckled and got a cup of coffee for himself.

"Whatever" she smiled and rolled her eyes after finishing her mouthful "why am I going to Lando's pit?" She asked and stood up

"Because he wants you to and I allowed it" he smiled and took the Merc hat off her head "now go" he chuckled and kissed the top of her head as he had always done since she started travelling with him.

"Okay!" She chuckled and strolled down to the McLaren pit box as it was time for the drivers to get in the cars.

"Lando you have to get in" his team tried and lando looked around desperately to see y/n in hopes Lewis kept his side of the deal up.

"Lando!" The girl he'd been waiting on called and he gave a small victory cheer before rushing over to hug her before he got into his car.

During the race y/n went through a rollercoaster of emotions as lando fought for his P2 position with max verstappen.

This was going on throughout the whole race and it was giving the whole team ooo's and ahh's as they almost collided multiple times.
Of course Lewis was gliding his way through P1 having the time of his life.

After race

After the race it ended in P1 to Lewis P2 max and lando P3. Even though he didn't get the position he was fighting for he was still beaming by the fact he knew what was coming when he got to the pit.

He rushed his car into the pit and jumped out of it almost falling off of the top "woah woah slow down" y/n chuckled seeing the childlike male.

"Right y/n! I have a surprise!" He beamed and unzipped his suit to reach in and grab the box "close your eyes" he smiled and y/n's eyes fluttered shut and he then kneeled down on one knee.

The team was filled with awed expressions and wide eyes as they watched the scene unfold.

What they didn't expect was the Merc winner to come running in and stopping outside of the box to see what happened.

"You can open your eyes now" he smiled and held the ring box opened as she opened her eyes.

As her e/c eyes looked down at him, they widened and her pupils expanded slightly and her hands rushed to cover her mouth as tears Weld up in her eyes as the emotions overwhelmed her.

"Y/n m/n (if you have one) l/n, will you do me the honour of marrying me?" He asked and the smile on his face couldn't be any bigger.

"Are you stupid?" She asked making her expression go serious and blank "wh-what?" He asked confused and started to worry as he stood up.

The smile on his face wiped clean in seconds and she couldnt help but wrap her arms around his neck "of course I'll marry you..." She breathed and kissed him passionately

PT 2 of wedding and wedding plan?