Chapter 32: The Prophecy

~7 Days Until The Prophecy~

Alex

One week.

This time next week, he could be dead.

It wasn't a very pleasant thought to carry on his shoulders as he tried to concentrate on battle techniques that Professor Dwiggin suggested that he learn before the 'Big Day'. Although, he was feeling rather agitated and restless, which probably contributed to his lack of concentration. And to make things even better, his dark side was poking at him, taunting him, like a bully would tease a younger child with sweets.

Alexander, this is boring! We have some time to spare! Why don't we head over to a nice movie theatre and, I don't know-give them a real 3-D experience?

Alex cursed out loud, since he was alone.

"You know as well as I do that letting you loose in a theatre is not a good idea."

You're no fun anymore! Remember the good ole' days when we used to burn down villages together and snap people's necks like twigs? Oh that satisfying crunch-

"You make me sick." scoffed Alex, shaking his head.

The feeling is neutral, Gaskarth. How do you think I feel every time you want to get intimate with your precious little Felicity? Sometimes, her moans make me cringe, and your dirty talk is embarrassing.....

"That is none of your concern!"

I guess that's true. I'm not really the loving type, am I? But I must say, I didn't think Felicity had much underneath her clothing. Boy was I wrong....

Alex groaned.

"So now your a psychopath and a pervert."

Excuse me, but I think you're forgetting that these are your thoughts too! Don't always blame me you blithering idiot! Admit it, you didn't know she had it in her either-

Alex smacked his head, frustrated.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" he scowled.

Because you'd miss me too much. You hate to admit it, but you rely on me to save you when you get into your sticky situations. You know that I'm going to save your ass when the time of the Prophecy and the Great Battle comes along.

"I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you."

Again, I think you're forgetting that your breath is my breath.

"You and I will never be the same." hissed Alex, standing up and clenching his fists.

Oh Alexander, but we are already the same.