Chapter 52: See You In Hell

(A/N: Guys, I just want to put a little warning here. This chapter could be a little bit dark or creepy for some people. It's probably fine, but just in case you guys get a fright, okay? ily all x)

Alex

The first thing that Alex noticed when his feet hit the solid ground was that the place he was in was a wasteland.

Literally.

A thick layer of soot lay beneath his beat-up Chuck Taylor's, and a choking atmosphere filled his lungs, making him feel uneasy. The water was rusted, the air was unclean, and vultures circled the dark sky above his head.

Alex looked over his shoulder, only to find a spooky looking forest behind him.

He shuddered and rubbed his arms, goose-bumps all over them.

"You shouldn't be here."

Alex nearly jumped out of his skin as he turned back around and saw....himself?

"You shouldn't be here." his clone repeated.

Alex frowned as he took in-what looked like-his evil twin.

The twin's hair was like his, but a darker shade of brown, nearly black. His lip was pierced, along with his septum too. He wore dark clothes, ripped jeans and spiked boots.

"You shouldn't be here." his clone said again.

Alex narrowed his eyes.

"Where is Felicity?" he asked coolly.

His clone smiled, making Alex feel even more uneasy.

"She isn't here." his clone said simply with a slight shrug.

Alex gritted his teeth.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." he hissed, unimpressed at his own clone's snarky attitude.

He looked up as the sound of wings fluttering above them filled the air. He squinted into the distance and saw Rosaline, flying through the air, her laugh echoing across the landscape.

He blinked as she landed beside his clone and kissed the clone's cheek, a happy look on her face.

He watched in horrifying fascination as his clone proceeded to wrap an arm around the Rosaline clone.

"Felicity is taken care of." she said, her eyes drifting over to him,- the real Alex.

"You must leave." she said.

Alex laughed coldly.

"I'm not going anywhere. Not without Felicity." he said firmly, folding his arms.