Chapter 11: Say You're Mine

~23 Days Until The Prophecy~

Fliss

The minute she felt her feet touch the familiar wooden floor of her apartment, Fliss pushed Alex away roughly, sending him sprawling back.

She had pushed him so hard, in fact, that he managed to fall over her coffee table and make her favourite Doctor Who mug smash into a million little pieces on the floor.

He sighed as he picked the broken chunks off his lap.

"Was that really necessary?" he asked softly, as he stood up, brushing off his jeans.

She glared at him, her amber eyes blazing.

"You're a filthy hypocrite, you know that? I can't believe you! So, it's okay for you to be felt up by the sexiest woman alive, but the minute I try to hook up with someone, you just have to ruin it all?" she yelled, anger rolling off her in large waves.

He said nothing as he stepped closer towards her.

"You're unbelievable! I just--ah! I hate you so much right now! I really, really, really---"

What happened next was unexpected for her.

So unexpected, that Fliss felt her anger diminish and her body grow limp.

He had crashed his lips against hers, cutting her off and making her squeal in surprise.

She didn't pull away, and when he didn't pull away either, she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to kiss him back.

It was incredible, his lips were so sweet, so warm, making her want more. Alex was suddenly like a drug that she just couldn't get enough of. She didn't want him to stop.

And he didn't.

In fact, he was kissed her harder. One hand on her hip, the other running it's fingers through her hair.

She felt herself moan as they toppled on to the couch, her being on top of him.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth and God was she enjoying this senstaion so much that she had forgotten how mad she was at him for being an asshole back at the Vampire Headquarters.

All she could think or feel or smell was Alex.

He pulled away eventually, making her whine at the loss, but she quickly moaned again as he started to trail kisses down her neck.

"Alex." she breathed, her eyes fluttering shut.

"Say you're mine." he growled, his voice low and husky.

She opened her eyes and felt her breath hitch as she noticed his lust filled eyes.

"W-What?" she stammered.

He growled and smashed his lips onto hers once more, this time slipping his tongue immediately into her mouth.

She shut her eyes and brought her hands up to his hair, twirling it between her nimble fingers.

He groaned in her mouth, making her smile.

Kissing Alex felt good.

It was like sipping a nice cool glass of ice water on a scorching hot day.

It gave you the feeling you got if you were free falling.

And it was getting hotter too.

She felt his hand trail down to her jumper, tugging at it gently, and then pulling it up over her head altogether.

He kissed her softly as he started to un-do the buttons of her blouse.