Chapter 36: Sword Fighting Is For Children

~4 Day Until The Prophecy~

Alex

"Master, the armour from Lucifer has arrived. He informed me that it is carved from the broken dreams of the dead, and that it is close to indestructible." Juliet said as she bowed her head and settled a suit of the armour at Immundus' feet.

"Excellent. And he made me my sword?" asked Immundus, his scarlet eyes gleaming.

Juliet nodded and unstrapped the lethal weapon off her back. It was light, sharp, and would just about kill anybody with a single slash.

She handed it over to him and he smiled, jagged teeth on full display.

"Well, well, well Lucifer. It seems that you have outdone yourself." he murmured as he unsheathed the blade and hummed, satisfied.

"Master, the merpeople have allied with Alexander, but that is of no problem to us, as we have sealed our alliance with some of the creatures from the Deep Sea."

Immundus nodded.

"The Great Battle is approaching us on fast feet. Has Oscar been training his Vampire Army?"

Juliet snorted at the mention of the idiotic Vampire King.

"He is a poor fighter, Master. I have taken the role of training very mythical creature that we have. They are well prepared for battle, I assure you." she said firmly.

"Everything is under control."

"Except for Mister Dawson."

Juliet felt her blood turn cold.

"Mister Dawson is a traitor and will be punished when the time comes. He will get what is coming to him."

"But you love him, don't you Juliet? It hurts you to see Twink talk what she calls 'sense' into him, no?" asked Immundus, his voice taunting.

Juliet swallowed.

"Master, love is for children. Mister Dawson was....just an old friend. But he has chosen the wrong side. He is no friend of mine anymore."

"Interesting....yes...I see." said Immundus, tossing the sword in his hand.

"And the girl, Felicity, any news on her?" asked Immundus, turning is back on Juliet and placing the sword under the waterfall, letting the water run over it.

"She is to go to an art exhibition on the day of the Prophecy. Alexander is quite keen on her to go, actually."

"She's having a party? And she is not inviting us?"

A cruel smile crept onto Juliet's lips.

"Are you suggesting that we crash this celebration, Master?"

"Not me, no, but I know a bloodthirsty Vampire that is dying to get his revenge on Alexander and his girl...."

"I'll notify him right away."

~

"Alex."

"Ughhhh...."

"Alex wake up."

"Justafewmoreminutes...."

"Alex it's important!"

Alex squinted his eyes open and was aware of Felicity looking down at him, one hand on her hip and a plate of pancakes in her other hand.