Some Thanks And Last Words On Bad Puns From The Author

Wow, okay, so I never really do this, but since this book had such a good response imma do this shiz.

Alright, so where do I start? I guess I'd like to thank everybody who read this story, despite the completely out-of- the-box plot.

Being honest, sometimes I forget that this is a fanfic and then I get all awkward when I realise it is, and I'm like shizzz I hope atl never find this.

But anyway, thanks to you, I've completed this story and that's all down to the support, so a million hugs for you guys.

But here's some specific thank yous.

Firstly, I'd like to thank @ughabuggabandlife because she's been such a sweetheart throughout this whole thing and her comments always make me laugh. Seriously. Plus, Twink is her spirit animal which is pretty darn sweet.

Next is @todieistoawake because wow you're super awesome and you never fail to notice my puns. (Thank God) Plus, you're profile picture is the bomb-diggity.

Special thanks to @magicbands for spamming me with comments and votes that one time, and for being a a hardcore reader. (Pro Pro loves you <3)

@orangejux you are a lil cutie! Thanks for all the votes and the support. I'm glad you enjoyed my stories.

@therutabaga hey, thanks for sticking around and stuff. And then you also spammed me with votes, weyhey.

Big hello and thanks to @theirrelevantwriter because wow we both pretty much fangirl over the same things whoop-dee-doop. Plus you've been here from the start, which makes me happy that you stuck around so long.

And finally, I guess I'll say a special thanks to you, person who is silently reading along. I don't know you're name, but that's okay, because you don't know mine, and that's just how it is I guess.

So I guess this is it for Alex and Fliss *tears* but, I think their ending was a nice one.

So once more, thank you.

Thank you very very much.

~Thedreamerswritings x