•Chapter 1•

•Kalel's POV•

I, Kalel Cullen, was a busy person. I have school, a job and looking after my three cats named Buki, Pip and Chibi. My job right now is to vlog something in my life at least when I have time. I'm studying to become a fashion designer and do what I know and love. I have recently ended my four year relationship and was now looking for a rebound. I hardly ever do this because of how my parents raised me but today I  felt really confident and rebellious.

After I came home from a heavy study session, I quickly went to feed my cats, went inside my bathroom and started running a bath. I get out after thirty minutes and changed into a black leather dress, not too short and not too long, and did my make up.

I turn on my camera and start talking to it. "So guys, it's been a while that I have been Vlogging now and I really want to be close and personal with you guys." I move to sit on my bed and try and avoid sitting on the cats. "As you know I have been single and free but now I think I want to start dating and going out." I smile and look at the camera. "I hope you don't think of me any less than you do now but I love you guys and I'll see you after. Bye."

I turned off the camera and put it on the side of the bedside. I take a deep breathe and I find my bag and head out the door and locking the door.

I get into my car and drive to this cool bar that my best friend Evelina told me about a couple times. I park and walk to the security guard and show him my I.D to him and get in. I sigh and look around so I know what I'm working with.

I grab a menu and check the vegan options since I am in fact a hardcore vegan. I order sushi and vegan grilled sandwich even though I'm an adult, they never get old. The waiter gets my order and I just sit by myself on a bar stool in the bar section. I twirl a piece of hair in my fingers so I don't look like a complete loner. My food comes out and my stomach does flip flops at the cheese. I take my time to eat it and smile at the people walking in and around the bar.

I sigh and take my phone out and check my social medias to make it look like I'm doing something even though I came here by myself. I see a group of very tall guys enter the bar but I don't pay any attention to them even if I feel one of them staring at me from across the room. I don't turn around for the sake of being desperate but waiting for someone to come to me instead.