•Chapter 9•

•Kalel's POV•

I can't believe that I'm getting homesick. I rarely get homesick but today it just kicked in. I'm currently sitting in my hotel room looking out the foggy window because UK has crappy rainy, windy and foggy weather. It's bipolar and it can't make up it's mind even if it tries. I'm also sad because I don't know why Michael doesn't like me or even hates me for something that I don't even know I did. Before I left my house back in L.A, I left Lina in charge of the cats while I'm gone and that's the only thing that is making me feel safe and Luke being able to tour around the world with his best buds and me onboard.

I get up when I hear the front door open and I'm surprised to not see Luke, Ashton or even Calum but Michael. He closes the door and looks at me with sadness. "Hi." I say.

"Hey." He answers.

"What are you doing here? Are you going to throw me out the window because I'm 'distracting' your lead singer?"

"No. I'm not. I'm here to apologize to you and that I shouldn't do this because Camila would get mad at me for making someone else's girlfriend sad and depressed. I guess that we are both equal because I have my girl here as well."

I just stand there with my arms crossed across my chest. Michael walks over to me and stands there with his arms spread open for me to hug him. I just give up and walk into his arms and give him a hug as a forgiveness.

Mikey chuckles and lets go of me. "Hey. No hard feelings? I really want you to meet Camila and we should schedule a double date."

"That would be what I need right now, more friends to meet." Mikey waves and leaves my hotel room.

Now all I have to do is to tell Luke about it. I don't want to get in the way and get kicked out of the tour so I just take off my glasses and crawl back to bed and began checking my Twitter and Instagram and see a picture of a girl kissing Luke on the cheek and has grabby hands on him. Luke looks like he felt happy that she's kissing him and not that it's me. I throw my phone on my bed and continue to sleep and ignore the world outside of the room.