•Chapter 43•

Luke decided to do something productive on his vacation time so he chose to play some soccer in the stadium that was across their recording studio. He recently told Kalel that he would give her a goal to be proud of and he still stuck to that promise. In less than a month from now, they were going to reunite and have her birthday at his concert which he plans to make

unforgettable.

Luke and the guys all arrived at the arena and Luke couldn't believe it. It was a big forum like in L.A which amazed him. When he was a little boy, his dad always brought him there to watch their favorite team which was Liverpool. One of the team members that they were playing with, gave them their own jersey with their names on them and and number. Luke got to pick any shoes he wanted so he chose nice pink ones that fit him perfectly and started to tie them tightly.

He got up and walked out to the arena and started to kick the soccer ball randomly with Calum. Mikey wisent really a fan of playing any sport except in video games in the television. It was just Ash, Cal and Luke. They were so excited to play with the real soccer players that try grew up with and looked up to. They played for some time while stopping to take some pictures and savor the moment in history and post them to their social media.

They soon finished and changed into their normal clothes and thanked them for playing with them and taking their time hair for them. They chose to eat something quick at a diner that was a little farther away than the arena but that was fine with them and they drove there. They all piled into the little diner and Luke almost touched the celling which was normal to him but not to the workers there. They sat down in the back and ordered water first then looked at the menu. Luke looked at something on the menu and all he could think about was Kalel and how she would get a salad instead of anything else on the menu which caused him to smile at the menu and alerted Calum.

He nudged Luke. "What are you smiling about in the menu over there?" He asked bewildered.

"Nothing man. Just normal food that have a fun name that's all." Luke answered all calm.

Calum just shrugged and took a sip from his water. They all ordered sandwiches and everyone got something different and they all smiled at the fact that they loved sandwiches but loved pizza more. They ate, joked around a little bit and talked about their concert routine which caused Mikey to groan.

"How the hell am I suppose to remember all that shit?" He asked.

"Don't swear! There are children here and they might get scared of us because of you!" Ash answered while clutching the table and leaned to the side to speak with him while Luke and Cal just snickered like little kids back in school when they tried not to get caught by the teacher.

They soon payed their delicious lunch and left hundred dollar bills as a tip which was Luke's idea because they had money to give back to the ones who deserved more like little waitresses who need that for a living. They all wanted to go home, play video games, sleep and spend time with their families which was fine with Luke and the other guys. They all left to their own houses and Luke found little Angelica asleep on the couch while watching Teletubbies on the television which gave him a smile and a flashback to his childhood. He turned off the television and carried her to her room and set her in the bed and covered her little fragile body with a blanket with monkeys that Liam gave her back in SeaWorld before they left that day. Luke stared at her for a minute and thought about his future.

Who will be in it, what would happen, would he still be playing and traveling the world and would Kalel be in it as his fiancé or wife.

Which made him smile and blush at the thought of having her forever and ever. Luke quickly and quietly left her room and walked into his own room and got ready for bed. He got under the covers and looked up at the celling.

He decided to text Kalel. "I can't wait to meet your dad." - Luke.

A minute later, she texted back; "Why?" - Kalel.

Luke smiled before he texted his answer and put his phone away and closed his eyes while having butterflies in his tummy.

"I have to meet him so I could ask you to marry me, silly. ;-)." - Luke.