•Chapter 21•

Luke, Ben and Jack all wanted to go out to the front yard and make a kick back and learn more about Luke and Kalel's relationship. They were getting the burgers and the food ready and all they needed was the grill which Luke agreed to bring from the garage. He put on his new sandals and walked out to the garage. Luke saw a car getting into their drive way and he smiled and knew the owner of the car. Luke went to the side of the car and hugged his dad when he got out.

"Hey buddy! How are you?"

"Pretty good. I brought my girlfriend home and you've brought Molly as well." Luke said as he went to the backseat and opened the door to let an old, black, chubby dog to come out.

He crouched down and grabbed Molly and carried her into the yard so that she can have freedom and walk around. He soon walked back to the garage and grabbed the grill and rolled it on the wheels that it had on the bottom. He carried it and put it in the middle of the yard.

He walked into the house with Molly behind him and up the stairs. Luke knocked on the door that Kalel was behind. He didn't want to accidentally walk in on her changing or something that can cause trust issues.

Kalel opened the door with a smile on her face and looked down and had a bigger smile on her face. She crouched down to pet Molly. "Who is this little baby?"

"This is Molly. She is the family's pet but she'd been sick for sometime so... " Luke looked down at her and had a lump in his throat just thinking about her death.

Kalel understood and hugged Luke with the most passion she had ever had. Luke let go of a tear and started to cry full on because he ' take it.

Kalel rubbed the back of his head which caused Luke to giggle a little bit. "It's ok. Let it go."

He nodded and looked down at Molly who was just sitting there on her but. He smiled and looked at Kalel and kissed her cheek as he wiped some tears of his cheek. He whistled for Molly to come downstairs and outside.

Luke really wanted for Kalel to forget that ever happened.

Luke went downstairs and saw that their parents have finally been with each other after being separated for a long time. He walked over to them and hugged them with all his strength. Luke's dad's name was Andrew Hemmings and he was older than Liz. Luke let go and smiled at them. It was time to eat some food and ask questions. He called out Kalel's name and waited for her to come down to meet his dad.

She came down like 2 minutes after and smiled at him while taking his hand and being lead by him to his dad. "Dad, this is Kalel, she is my girlfriend."

Andrew nodded, smiled and shook her hand.

Luke took a plate for Kalel and him. They walked up to the grill. There was a lot of delicious food. There were burgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, chicken and fries. Kalel took a veggie burger with some fries on the side. She also grabbed an ice cold water and walkde over to the picnic table where the Hemmings family was sitting. Luke soon came back with two different plates of food. She lauhged at how much a 20 year old can eat all in one day. They ate, told jokes and stories, took pictures and talked about their relationship until Andrew asked the most awkward question ever!

He looked at Kalel. "Have you guys had sex yet?"

Luke looked at Kalel and blushed. Kalel took his hand and felt something off but ignored it and answered. "

No! I respect Luke. If he's not ready than I know better than to rush him."

Andrew nodded and skipped the topic and asked another weird question. "Did Luke ever pressure you into doing something that you don't want to or aren't ready?"

Kalel looked at him. "No! No, he never tried that before and that makes me love him more. We are equalized in this relationship. and going at the perfect pace."

Andrew nodded while looking at his youngest son.

They finally finished and Kalel and Luke decided to wash the dirty dishes for Liz.

Luke put the dirty dishes down and grabbed Kalel's shoulder. "I'm sorry that my dad put you on the spot."

She shook her head while grabbing the pile of dishes that Luke put down and into the sink. "I like how he thinks of you. You are his little boy, you know."

He nodded while drying the clean and wet dishes that she washed. "Is that why you have that ring on you pinkie finger? You're saving yourself for marriage?"

He nodded and blushed. She nodded and walked upstairs and into the bedroom. Luke watched her walk away and wondered to himself.

What did I say?

He snapped back to reality and ran up the stairs to find Kalel. He opened the door to find her sitting on the bed while using her phone. "Look, I'm sorry I never told you this before but who wouldn't be nervous to tell this to their loved ones that they are saving themselves for marriage?"

She nodded. "If I told you that I wear this then you would leave me!"

She smiled and got up from the bed and walked over to the bed stand to grab something. She held it in her hand while smiling. She gave it to him and Luke blushed. It was the ring that her always wore on his pinkie finger. It was his celibacy ring this mom gave to him which meant that he had to save himself for marriage. He never took it off... Until now! He totally forgot to put it on this morning which caused Andrew t o ask weird questions. He put it on.

"Next time, don't forget it. Your dad gave me the evil look like I stole your innocence. Which is funny because you don't have innocence." She said while hugging him and walked downstairs to talk to Luke's dad about the whole situation.

Luke smiled to himself and started to clean up and pack up since they were going back to London for his gig in Wolverhampton. He started to pack Kalel's and his bags. He kept repeating Kalel's words in his mind.

"No. I respect Luke. If Luke's not ready than I know better than to rush him."

He giggled after he packed everything up into the bags. Tonight they were sleeping earlier than usual since they had to leave on the train.