•Chapter 7•

•Luke's POV•

It's that time of year. Me and the guys have to go on tour for 6 months with Fifth Harmony. I don't want to leave Kalel and want to ask the manager if Kalel can come with us. I already know about the 'No girlfriends on tour' rule. It's the most important rule after 'No number 2's on the bus.' I'm going to miss Kalel. I never felt this way before and it's an exciting thing. I want to say the three words to her that every girl wants to hear from their boyfriend, 'I Love You.' I'm going to say that after I ask her to go on tour with us, but I have to ask the management.

I call the manager.

"Hello Lucas."

"Hello Matt."

"What can I do for you?"

I hesitate a little before asking. "Can I take a friend on tour with us?"

"Luke, Is your friend a girl?"

"Yes. Ummm.. I just really want to take her and umm.. Did I mention that she's my girlfriend?"

"No. you didn't but I'll let this one slide once. If I don't like her and if she's too clingy and doesn't let you rehearse then she has to go. Got it?"

"Yes. Thank you!" I hang up and get driven to Kalel's house so I can tell her the news.

When I get there, I keep pounding on the door. "Kalel? Kalel! Open up! It's Luke. I have some really good news to tell you!"

Kalel opens the door. I look at her with the biggest smile on my face. I walk into the apartment and sit on the chair in the center of the living room.

Kalel closes the door and walks to me. "What's going on Luke? I've never seen you like this?"

"Well. You know I'm going on tour in a couple of days right?"

Kalel nods sadly which wipes my smile but I continue.

"Well. I asked my manager and he will let you come with us if you're not too clingy to me and let me rehearse!"

Kalel jumps from her seat and hugs me. We both start laughing.

"Oh my gosh! Luke! I cant wait to be there with you." I steady her and look in her eyes.

"Kalel, I love you."

"I love you too Luke."

I look at her and start smiling and kiss her lips passionately.

Kalel disconnects and starts moving around her apartment trying to find a suitcase, gather her clothes and put anything important. I stare at her with a smile and start chuckling when she accidently falls but picks herself up again without hesitation. Touring with Kalel will be both fun and amazing and she can now meet Calum and Michael properly. I wave at her and leave her apartment to pack my own bags at home and to tell the guys the good news.