•Chapter 40•

Today Kalel and Evelina were going to a movie premier for Incidious. She didn't want to go alone and she could bring a friend. Evelina loved horror movies and had a passion for them. She always references things in real life to horror movies that she had watched before. Kalel got ready in less than forty minutes and called Evelina so they could take Evelina's car instead.

They sang along to some of their favorite songs as best friends. They were driving fine until the L.A traffic caught up to them and made them almost late to their premier. They got some pictures taken of them together and individually as well. Kalel also got an empty feeling when she saw happy couples displaying PDA and kissing and hugging each other like they needed to be together every minute since they die. Kalel missed spending the with Evelina and loved her to death. If she had to pick between Luke or Evelina, she couldn't because she loves them with the same amount of love and trust.

They got into he theatre and waited for he rest of the guests to arrive an take their seats. "I can't wait to watch the third movie already! It felt like just yesterday that the first one came out." Evelina said and started a conversation.

"I don't think that I could sleep anymore." She laughed which made Evelina giggle. She got a text and opened her phone and smiled.

"Hey. I miss you like crazy. :-(. - Luke."

Kalel shook her head and smiled as she texted back to the tall blonde on be other side of the world. "Me too. :(. I'm just hanging out with Evelina and watching Insidious Chapter 3." - Kalel. She stopped as soon as the lights dimmed in the theater. She got nervous and cluched Evelina's hand as the movie started. The first jump scare scared the crap out of Kalel but made Evelina laugh and giggle. She kept jumping up a little on every scary part.

When the movie was over, Evelina kept reminding how Kalel is a scary cat and jumping around on funny parts for her and scary parts for Evelina.

Kalel just rolled her eyes at her. "Whatever. Your just lucky that I took you with me. I could've taken David or Meghan." She said while walking to Evelina's car and getting into the passenger seat while Evelina started the car.

"Don't lie. You wouldn't have fun if you invited them instead of me!"

Kalel just snorted and laughed at her. Their relationship was weird but they couldn't ask for a better best friend.

A minute later, she got a text message from Luke. "Luuucky... I wanted to see that movie but then I would've left the theater before it even started. Who am I kidding, I'm terrified of horror movies that might be on real one day and happen to me or someone I care for." - Luke.

She laughed and texted him. "Babe. Trust me, I'm the exact way when I comes to horror movies. I get so excited but hem bail before it even starts." - Kalel.

"I knew that I fell in love with you for the right reasons. Somehow, we had a connection with out horrors and our bailing skills when It comes to movies." - Luke.

They texted until Luke texted back and dismissed their conversation. "Ok. I need to go now because we have to practice for our new tour dates and a whole new tour. It's gonna be amazing. Bye babe. ;-)" - Luke.

She sighed and put away her phone and made a new conversation with Evelina and talked about where their favorite place to eat was.

They finally arrived to their city and Kalel got dropped off by Evelina and watched as she drove away. She signed while opening her front door and got in. She took off her annoying shows and checked her mail to make sure she didn't get someone else's mail by mistake which happens almost everyday. She sighed as she got the cat food for the cats to eat so that she could take a shower and focus on her studies and passing her classes to graduate from her collage. She was also proud that Luke is getting some work done while being separated from each other.

She got out of the shower squeaky clean and humming her favorite song. She changed into her pajamas and brushed her teeth. She smiled at herself in the mirror and walked to her bed but behind her were her cats. They followed her into the bed and got comfortably and got some rest with her since they never really slept in their own bed.