•Chapter 6•

•Kalel's POV•

I'm so happy that I'm dating Luke. I'm not like the other girls who date one member to be with the others. I've never cheated in my whole life but have been cheated on so that wasn't new to me and I know the outcome towards the other person is only heartbreak. I can't wait to tell Evelina about it. I'm just getting home when I see that my light is on in the living room through the window.

I open the front door and see Evelina sitting in my bed. I drop everything to the ground and run to her and hug her tightly. We keep screaming and jumping in a circle while hugging each other. We haven't seen each other since the break up she had. Evelina has been married but soon divorced because her husband didn't like her YouTube channel and she's only 20 years old with her life ahead of her.

I go to the fridge in the kitchen to grab 2 waters for Lina and myself. We sit on the bed while watching "Dance Moms" and eating vegan cookies with soy milk. We soon fall asleep. Lina introduced me to being vegan with her 4 years ago. All I want to do is spend time with a couple of friends at my house. So I call Luke to come over and meet Evelina.

I get up and put my hair in a bun and put a sweater on and call Luke.

"Hello?"

"Hey Luke. Are you busy?"

"Not really. Ash and I just came home from a morning run."

I laugh at his answer. "Well I really want you to meet my best friend and I also wanted to know if Ash is single?"

Luke stays quiet on his end of the line. "Umm.. Yeah he is. Why do you want know?"  He asks defensively.

I laugh trying to break the tension. "It's because my friend has been really sad and depressed and I really thought that Ash could make her happy and laugh."

"Ok. Where do we all meet?"

"At my house and Ash knows where I live." We say our goodbyes and hang up. I know that Lina is a deep sleeper.

I get in the shower to get a little ready even if we're just going to go to the movies after. I wake Lina up and get her dressed and ready to meet Ash. We're going to watch "The Hunger Games." Luke and Ash never saw the Hunger Games so they want to watch it as a date. I'm wearing a black shirt that has little openings, black skinny jeans and my black high heeled boots to appreciate Luke's height.

The doorbell rings and I open the door. I hug Ashton and kiss Luke. Evelina stares at her with wide eyes and confusion.

I notice and drag the 2 tall Australians towards her. "Evelina this is Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin. Guys this is Evelina Barry."

Lina shakes Luke's hand and shakes Ash's hand but doesn't let go and he doesn't seem to mind. "Lina. Luke is my boyfriend"

Lina nods her head but keeps looking at Ashton. Luke and I look at each other and smirk while walking out of my house with Lina and Ash behind us.

We finally arrive at the movie theater and bought popcorn.

When we were going to enter the theater, Evelina grabs my hand and takes me to the restroom leaving the boys confused.

"Hey what's up?" I ask.

"I really like Ashton K. I hope he likes me back."

I nod and grab her hand and drag her back to the confused boys. I walk over to Luke to hug his torso while he puts his chin on myhead.

After the movie, we drive back to my house to chill and watch some tv. Luke is sitting crisscross on my bed with me sitting in between his legs. Ash and Evelina are sitting together on the soft couch that's next to the bed. Ash has his arm around her shoulder and is cuddling next to Lina's neck making her giggle. Luke nudges my side and points his elbow in the direction of the new lovebirds. I smile at him and kiss him on the lips and pinch his cheek.

All of a sudden, Luke's phone rings and he has to get it and answer it. "Hello? Oh hey. Yeah I'm ok. Oh we're just hanging out with Kalel and her best friend. Oh ok yeah I could do that for you. Well duh, mate, you're one of my bestest friends. Ok I'll see you later. Bye buddy." Luke hung up the phone.

Luke and Ash have to leave earlier than usual because Michael and Calum wanted pizza and were too lazy to buy it themselves. Luke hugs Lina and after hugs me and kisses me. Ash hugs me and after hugging and kissing Evelina on the lips. The boys leave and I look at Evelina and start hugging and screaming in a circle because Ash just kissed her. Wow!! Best double date ever!!